#31 Zach Reid

Yeah he did

I think he and Draper will play again in syd in a stratch match for another club this wkd

1 Like

A bizarre concept, all round.

Club wants to get games into him. Will play sooner rather than later.

Give him some games at the back-end of the season once we are officially out of finals contention.

1 Like

And five of them are best 22. And most of them won’t be available for a while. The next four games are gonna be hard to watch.

If the club is honestly as impressed with Brand as some have reported, don’t be surprised to see Reid get some time up forward.

1 Like

Very few of us even on here, expected we MIGHT play finals. Miracles don’t happen that often at Essendon.

1 Like

Needs more time in the 2’s

Would be exhausting after recovering from glandular fever.

I need this boy back on the squad. I can’t stand Stewart ■■■■■■ defending.

1 Like

Where have you heard that the club is impressed with Brand? given his poor fitness, I’d have thought he’d be lucky to survive his current contract

2 Likes

Here:

5 Likes

Needs to put on some size before he is best 22.

Right now Stewart gets a gig ahead of him coz he can play on the really big tall forwards

I’m more than happy to give Zach another crack in the 1’s this year. If not for the unfortunate timing of his illness, I doubt he would have been dropped after showing quite a bit in that horrible Lions match. I’m actually going to subject myself to that searing gas pain of a replay tonight, just so I can remind myself of how good he looked (and how well he played :wink:).

2 Likes

We should not wait for that. Our aim this year should be to develop kids, not to make finals.

8 Likes

Correct!!

He can stop ■■■■■■■ grabbing the jumper though.

2 Likes

seems a bit BIG HYPE

justified?

Wont be able to answer that for 2-3 years.

1 Like

how good he looked (and how well he played :wink:).

He was brilliant!!