Former #32 Noah Gown

If the kids plays this year he will be an absolute gun. Only one KPF spot up for grabs next to Daniher, with McKernan, Stewart, Brown all vying for it. If he beats them too it, he must be a serious gun.

1 Like

Fark yeah!!!
Dynasties don’t build themselves and you need your future guns lined up and coming through.
We are so going to sevenpeat it. And we are going to like it, a lot.

5 Likes

“Don’t let me Gown”.

2 Likes

The chorus of the beatles song would be a great GS chant

Don’t bring me Gown
Bruce

(Yes I know)

1 Like

Lol, as if!
Maybe the eyes.

Is it greedy to ask for Fark Carlton to sevenpeat it at the same time?

2 Likes

No, I go down

Most on here know nothing about any players, but that doesn’t stop them commenting. I said he looks indifferent based on my observations. How you or anyone are still discussing it is beyond me. It’s my opinion. Get over it and get back to work.

1 Like

I don’t have to go to work for another two hours, so until then I’m gong to sit here and call out people who treat supposition as fact

1 Like

I think he not slow. I also think he Gown, Noah, fast.

Agree they don’t look alike. May have some swagger and head wobbles in common. Hope he has a grand final threepete in red and black like JB sometime soon too.

Hate to break it to you but just like you get to have opinions, people get to have opinions on if your opinions are ■■■■ or not. Anyway in conclusion, opinons.

7 Likes

Wow this guy went from nearly being undrafted to being better than Jono Brown pretty quick

14 Likes

Gown hearted.
Just a dream that nearly never started.

8 Likes

These observations are only from the draft video highlights but…

He looked strong and lead into space with well timed leads. Well balanced for his size, and never looks panniced. Looks to lack some pace but maybe an illusion. Didn’t see many contested marks either.

I’d image it would be at least a couple of seasons before we see him in the afl. Sounds like he has played very little footy. Comes from a strong basketball background.

I’ve heard the AFL are going to rename the Brownlow the Gownlow.

13 Likes

I know Reyne is difficult to decipher, but it’s
‘Broken dreams that never really started.’
Unless I’ve been singing it wrong for thirty years.

1 Like

Great to hear his development part way through his first preseason is going so well!!!

5 Likes