Former #32 Travis Colyer

Can’t wait to have him back. Awesome news!

one of the most important continuing players for mine.

KING COLTER

Wow! Well done Trav. So happy. Such a great statement.

Fark we will have some zip next yr, massive recommitment.

10 to go.

Tis gonna be a lovely season as they announce the next sign up every couple of weeks.

Incredible news. Huge signing for us. The next 3 years will be his prime too. Love the idea of having him, zerret, zaha, (and heppell) in the same midfield next year.

This is very very pleasing.

Fkg sensational news. Can’t wait to see him alongside Fanta, Zakka, Zerrett, TIPPA & co running rings around opponents next year.

Fkg sensational news. Can't wait to see him alongside Fanta, Zakka, Zerrett, TIPPA & co running rings around opponents next year.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

■■■■■■ brilliant new, thanks Travis for showing faith

My man! Farkkkkk yes!

Go Trav!!!

Will slot right into the new pacy look.

This is great news. Especially now we have others with a bit of zip to complement him (Tippa, fanta). Im bullish about next year.

Made my day to hear this news.

Terrific news. Onya T-Rav!

Trav was doing fast before it was cool with the likes of Tippa, Fanta, Zerrett, Eades, Parish, Edwards, Long and McKenna came along

UN-EXODUS

Great news! Fantastic news!

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Made my day to hear this news.

x 2.

Been awesome to watch Trav’s development in the past couple of years, so can’t wait to see him back on the park for us.

We are going to be a quick team next year, that’s for sure.

So ■■■■■■ excited about this! He was just starting to show what he was capable of before he was injured last year, can’t wait to see Trav back out there!