Former #32 Travis Colyer

It's actually not true. Wish it was.

hope these signings send a message to the other blokes who may be on the fence a bit…

You little beauty, good on ya Trav.

The level of excitement is a tad confusing ... we already knew this was happening.

To me, there’s now 7 to go. Hepp Jobe & Pears are locks, and from what I hear, Hurls as well.

Wasn’t there good oil on Bellchambers being keen to come back too?

The level of excitement is a tad confusing ... we already knew this was happening.

To me, there’s now 7 to go. Hepp Jobe & Pears are locks, and from what I hear, Hurls as well.

C’mon mate, considering the last 3 years, how could anyone believe any rumours. Of course everyone is going to be excited when these things are confirmed.

This is so good. I especially applaud the first few guys here like Heater and Trav who are getting it done early and making the leap of faith.

Ah, correct, forgot Dinger … 6.

C’mon mate, considering the last 3 years, how could anyone believe any rumours. Of course everyone is going to be excited when these things are confirmed.

I still remember assuring people that nothing would come of some particular rumours 4 years ago or so, coz people on Bomberblitz told me so.

Until it’s official it’s nothing.

Need confirmation from his boy friend Peeto before I can celebrate.

peeto gets around, dropped corey and leroy in a heartbeat.

?? Cory will never be anything other than #1

Getting 32 on the back (again)

Wasn’t a rumour, … but yeah, fair point, … after all the kicks in the head… any time the joy caan flow, it should in bucketloads … play on…

5? Hooksey, Stants, Myers, Hibberd, Howlett.

Great news but I’m liking the development of the next wave of ‘baby’ Bombers this year and some of the returning boys could potentially disrupt what Worsfold is doing with the team at the moment. Let’s face it supporters have been complaining about how stale the team have looked in recent years. How are Leuenberger and Bellchambers going to fit in the one team? Who makes way for Pears? Stanton has been a great servant but there are players ably filling his role at the moment. Howlett is great with his pressure acts but he’s potentially another player taking a young guys spot #doubleedgesword

It's actually not true. Wish it was.

It wasn’t at the time.

If the words from those close to the club are correct and they're committed to sticking with each other it will just be a matter of how soon they get the contracts sorted. Someone like Stants will be soon.

Hell, forgot Stantz too … FIVE.

(Anyone want be to do their tax return??)

Up yours mouth breathers!!

UN-EXODUS

INFLUX

Thank you Mr Colyer!

Great news but I'm liking the development of the next wave of 'baby' Bombers this year and some of the returning boys could potentially disrupt what Worsfold is doing with the team at the moment. Let's face it supporters have been complaining about how stale the team have looked in recent years. How are Leuenberger and Bellchambers going to fit in the one team? Who makes way for Pears? Stanton has been a great servant but there are players ably filling his role at the moment. Howlett is great with his pressure acts but he's potentially another player taking a young guys spot #doubleedgesword

The best side at the time will play. Depth is a good thing. I’m sure none of these guys want to come back and just settle for VFL games. They’ll want to work to get the place back. Probably not all of them will. Some of them might retire at the end of next season and others might look for contracts elsewhere after getting a year of footy into them rather than being left in limbo with no suitors.

After signing on, this goal is now the 2nd best thing he’s ever done.

Onya Trav!