Former #32 Travis Colyer

faarrrkkkkk yessssss! Go Trav you handsome boy

imagine the size of the man-bun with another 12 months to cultivate.

I think I just popped a vein in happiness

Stick that in your pipe, Gerard Wheately…

After signing on, this goal is now the 2nd best thing he’s ever done.

Onya Trav!

If you turn the volume up loud enough you can just hear him tell Carlisle to fark off.

Great news but I'm liking the development of the next wave of 'baby' Bombers this year and some of the returning boys could potentially disrupt what Worsfold is doing with the team at the moment. Let's face it supporters have been complaining about how stale the team have looked in recent years. How are Leuenberger and Bellchambers going to fit in the one team? Who makes way for Pears? Stanton has been a great servant but there are players ably filling his role at the moment. Howlett is great with his pressure acts but he's potentially another player taking a young guys spot #doubleedgesword

do you know about depth?

Fkn brilliant. We’re getting the band back together.

Stick that up your clacker, Gerard Wheately..
Stick that up your clacker, Gerard Wheately..

Definately fixed :slight_smile:

Great news but I'm liking the development of the next wave of 'baby' Bombers this year and some of the returning boys could potentially disrupt what Worsfold is doing with the team at the moment. Let's face it supporters have been complaining about how stale the team have looked in recent years. How are Leuenberger and Bellchambers going to fit in the one team? Who makes way for Pears? Stanton has been a great servant but there are players ably filling his role at the moment. Howlett is great with his pressure acts but he's potentially another player taking a young guys spot #doubleedgesword

I understand this thinking but after all that these guys have been through, the club owes them new contracts at the very least and I am ecstatic to see any, and hopefully all, sign on again. It shows the club is heading in a really positive direction that they want to come back despite everything.

And competition for spots can only be a good thing. I really do think we will bounce back much faster than outsiders expect us to.

Brace yourselves… the exodus is coming.

Yeah look that’s a fair point. It may not be nice or pleasant but it’s an interesting situation. To what degree do the club owe every single one of them a spot back on the list because of what they have suffered?

Morally one could say we do and therefore we should just do that and start again from there.

From a footy department/business point of view Tayte Pears and perhaps the other three you mention, would probably be lucky. As a measure of that you could ask the question how many of those 4 would be picked up by other clubs?

Does their retention cut short the career of some of our younger players or does it ‘stall’ our list refresh? All things the club need to work though.

Adding Colyer to the pacy youngsters gives the team a lot more speed, although not as much speed as Collingwood or Jake Carlisle, allegedly.

BOOM, MOTHERTRUCKERS!!!!

<3

We’re gonna break all the lines in 2017.

Hey I thought this was about number 32 not the old number 22.

Had him 4th most important after HHH.

Wrapped!!!

Had him 4th most important after HHH.

Wrapped!!!

Just realised there were 6 Hs in the 12.

Great news!
Let’s hope it 's the thin edge of the wedge with more to come.

Awesome news

Great news! Let's hope it 's the thin edge of the wedge with more to come.

It is.

Ummm take out three top ups, smack, ambrose & up until last week jerret and that’s half of them back in without dropping a kid.

Pears is cooked, he ain’t taking no ones spot and Howlett & Belcho were fighting for a spot last year and will rightly have to continue to do so.

I’m sure there might be some list decisions on some of the older players this year too.

It’s about loyalty to these players & depth.

Seriously deluded, just enjoy it for now.