Former #32 Travis Colyer

If l didn't know better, and l have no evidence one way or the other, l would say these re-signings are being carefully orchestrated. It is as if the players drew straws as the order in which they would declare they had signed on again. As Pete Townsend said, Who's Next?

Give the man a cupie doll.

You know how in election campaigns they release the positive policies slowly, like a good news drip feed …??

We have a politician running our club now, who knows media strategy as good as or better than any media hack

Maybe even better than Lukin …

One of the ones I wanted to sign the most. Young, talented, worked hard on his field kicking and became a seriously dangerous player. Would love to see how he will go with Raz in the team.

Well done Trav, you’re a champ!

For mine, equal with Hepps and Hurls are the most important re-signing

This from Dodoro earlier today

"List and Recruiting Manager Adrian Dodoro said the Club remains committed to retaining all twelve players.

“Trav is such a valuable player for our Club, from a talent and leadership perspective, and we are really pleased he’s back in the red and black next season,” Dodoro said.

“At 24 years of age Trav is clearly coming into his prime as an AFL player, and he will add another dimension to our talented young midfield.

"We’ve said all along the Club is committed to retaining all twelve players, we are in constant dialogue with their management and despite reports these discussions are progressing well.”

How many Indenti-posts Hawcazo make?

If l didn't know better, and l have no evidence one way or the other, l would say these re-signings are being carefully orchestrated. It is as if the players drew straws as the order in which they would declare they had signed on again. As Pete Townsend said, Who's Next?

I reckon two announcements are being saved up for the monday after the hawthorn and west coast games.

More than goals Joe kick.

That’s 2 jackets unzipped, 10 more to go for Dodoro.

Has Colyer been training? I only ask because I recall he had a navicular injury…

More than goals Joe kick.

what about OOBOTF?

Might be a bit of a weird opinion but Trav was #1 on my list after the first few rounds.

Watching North and Adelaide made me realize just how important goal scorers are- you can get guys (eg Hartley) to play the key back roles, you can get guys (eg TIPPAAAA) to play the small back roles, you can get guys to come in and play midfield. You can’t get goals in the AFL easily any more

pears career is over. too injured.

I believe that he will replicate his 2009 form upon his return *

• I also believe that a busty 5’10" middle aged brunette Essendon supporter with 0 baggage will knock on my door tomorrow and offer up a FWB arrangement, and even insist on payment for my services !

I believe that he will replicate his 2009 form upon his return *

• I also believe that a busty 5’10" middle aged brunette Essendon supporter with 0 baggage will knock on my door tomorrow and offer up a FWB arrangement, and even insist on payment for my services !

There’s heaps of blokes like that at the footy. I like your chances

TRAV!

Awesome news!

Give the man a cupie doll.

You know how in election campaigns they release the positive policies slowly, like a good news drip feed …??

We have a politician running our club now, who knows media strategy as good as or better than any media hack

Maybe even better than Lukin …

The hell is this?

Really good news. Like many others I had Colyer in the “very nice to get” category… not essentially maybe like Heppell and either Hooker/Hurley but the next wave. For him to commit so early, especially in light of some very serious rumours he was leaving, is just another great sign that we are going to get most of the gang back together.

This club is building… and I like it.

We will have a sensational mosquito fleet next year:

• Walla cross half back
  • Fantasia across the centreline
  • Colyer across half forward

One by one, the building blocks of our next flag tilt are being laid.

You might be right.
Pears has been consumed.