Former #32 Travis Colyer

I thought he was a standout in Adelaide, so nothing to be alarmed about yet IMO.

1 Like

Was a bit fumbly but looked dangerous every time he was near it.

Think he is travelling nicely, however at times (and it may be just me), he tries to do too much, keep it simple Trav and all will be well.

His legz move so fast they don’t appear to be moving.

1 Like

In for a big one this week, Dees don’t have anybody in their mids who can god with him.

Let’s pray you’re right.

4 Likes

Maybe he needs Buddha in the side.

1 Like

Carlisle very good today as well

You wouldn’t even think he’d missed a year, quietly came back a quality senior footballer.

2 Likes

Any danger of the footy going in the same post code as his intended target?

2 Likes

Has been really poor in the 3 games since the Adelaide game

1 Like

First bad game, would be filthy on those missed kicks

It’s like the Colyer of old. He’s gone back to those rushed kicks at goal that miss by a mile.

He has been struggling after a flying start.

He will come back.

3 Likes

Gee some of his unpressured kicks have been disappointing.

I feel that he had fixed the issues below.

But because of the year off, he’s somehow reverted back to;

-Generally poor kicks at full pace.

-Struggling to gather the ground ball at pace.

Breathe Trav,breeeaaathe.

He’s such a weapon when the above is on song.

4 Likes

Thought the form line was turning last night for Trav - lots of quick and intelligent handballs. Didn’t get on the end of anything but could have easily had a couple of goals. My gut feeling tells me that this guy will be a weapon in finals football - which might be sooner than we think…

Doing the right things, skills are down. So should stay in and it will turn around, I reckon.

Edging closer

Started the season on fire, right where he left off in 2015 and then just fell off a cliff for a few weeks.

Need this guy back to his best.

Was really becoming an integral part of our team and becoming an elite outside player of the comp.

Seems to be turning it around so hopefully he continues his upwards projectory and gets back to how he was playing.

His kicking will come good with a few more game and confidence. His ability to break the lines is so important to us. Made errors last night but is tracking in the right direction