Former #32 Travis Colyer

Any chance he could show up in the first quarter?

Actually trav was very good in the sydney game. I reckon he will peak in the second half of the year, but if we are going to play finals hepp, jobe and myers also need to lift.

I reckon Trav has done fairly well this year without being such a standout. Remember a couple years ago when he was the only player with speed to really break the game open? Now we have McKenna, McGrath, Fanta, Tippa, even Green… I don’t see him as absolutely crucial now to the team as I did when we had no speed, but I see him as very easily best 22 and good player. Still provides lots of speed and goal nous. Very valuable player imo and was stoked when we resigned him.

Man, you sound so sober lately. What’s happened to you??

The swans game rocked me badly.

2 Likes

Farkem. We’ll smash them in the prelim.

If that happens I’m moving in with you and mrs deckham for GF week

1 Like

Hahahahaha… I just told Mrs Deck… and she just said… “can he vacuum and pick up dog poo…”

2 Likes

Cash me at THE ROYAL, how bow dat

5 Likes

Played more games this season than any other in his career, another Crow success story.

3 Likes

He’s in the 22 in our strongest side of the season, well done. Will be interesting if Lav puts his hand up and no-one else gets sidelined.
Great guy by all accounts. Deserves success.

Set up our first few games with blistering first qtr’s

Is finding his feet, another player who’s got a lot of scope to improve

1 Like

No Blitz posts about Trav for 2 weeks.
Is he the forgotten man, or are the good things he does vs the bad just cancelling each other out before the fingers hit the keyboard?

Personally I’m still a bit undecided on his form this year - elements of his kicking seem to have reverted, although fewer fumbles last week.
Or is he at times playing a run with role out wide, and doing it well enough that his opponent isn’t an option?
Therefore disappearing from play.
I know he did that early against Gaff.

I think hes very much down on his last season before ban but above where he was when he couldn’t hit targets.

needs to rapidly improve on the fumbling though. not sure doing a defensively accountable role balances out poor disposal.

I went to post something about him a couple of times but I fumbled my keyboard

12 Likes

The psychology says that Trav had a cracker game last time, so his self belief should be up.

He is critical to our chances of winning. Would love to see him tag Jack Stevens.

He was still a bit fumbley, however managed to make it go to his advantage, good improvement.

Was much better, his kicking still needs a fair bit of improvement but his endeavour was very good

Alright Trav you have to set aside 1 day a week to practice kicking for goal on the run. Other than that great return to the side.

1 Like