Former #32 Travis Colyer

It’s the slowing down before the kick that’s the problem…

As a midfielder i wouldn’t say top speed is the priority though, its getting to it in the first few steps.

For all of Colyer’s quickness, he fumbles more than most.

5 Likes

Fumble, fumble, fumble, two grabs, fumble

2 Likes

Travis “fumbles” Colyer.

Can’t pick a clean ball up to save himself, nor kick it when he does, but my goodness did you see those two really fast sprints he did?

6 Likes

Just never seems to be able to find the football

Give him a run in the twos. Can’t get near it and when he does he fumbles it

3 Likes

Speed is an incredible and rare weapon to have, but not much good if you can’t get near the ball, and when you do you just shank it.

It’s almost like he is picked on what he might do

Take away his pace, and he is playing like a nervous kid in his 1st game.
Fumble fumble, shank…
I’d honestly rather Jake Long atm.

1 Like

Would it be worth playing him in Fantasia’s position next week and bringing someone in to take his spot in the midfield? I just think he’s more suited to playing more half forward with bursts through the middle

7 Likes

At the moment he is a complete liability. I think he will rediscover his form, I just don’t think it will be this year. Needs to play the year out in the 2s to find some form and confidence. Come back a weapon next year.

Pick up the fkn ball!

1 Like

Absolute liability at the moment and has been for many weeks.

And when he does, he fumbles it…

Fumble mcfumbles

1 Like

I don’t mind that he fumbles and doesn’t get the ball he has

ELITE speed and ELITE pressure
(semi serious)

fumbles…absolute spud

I’ve been saying all year that Trav is a fumbler. Glad others are starting to notice too.

I wonder does he have little hands and thus finds it hard to handle the ball?

Even when he does get the ball and then tries to handpass the ball bobbles off his hand and it either just drops to the ground or fluffs half way to its intended target.

He really needs to sort it out.

Anyone who thinks we are going to drop Colyer, in a week when we are going to be without Fantasia, and perhaps without Zerrett, is 100% loco.

3 Likes