Former #32 Travis Colyer

Needs a stint in the twos

Good goal last night.

Jackson Merrett had a game this bad last year, and Woosha put a line through him forever.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t he keep tripping over his dress?

Well played. :+1: Nothing like getting your supporting arguments clearly wrong to undermine the credibility of a legitimate gripe this year.

Has needed to be dropped for ages. But who do we bring in? Long would be perfect type, but whenever I have watched him in the VFL this year he has been pretty disappointing.

Who cares who we bring in, they couldn’t possibly provide less than what Colyer has this year. Been putrid.

Not named in the VFL line up? Being rested? Having a tinder date with Francis?

Elite at fumbling the ball on the run

7 Likes

Just pick the fkn ball up colyer

7 Likes

gif of that 60 metre fumble laterally across HF plse

actually more impressive to do that at full pace than actually pick it up

Think there is a technical problem. Struck me today when going for ground balls he bends down to pick up on one movement. Good players lower their centre of gravity a couple of steps before they get the ball.

6 Likes

You’d swear this bloke had both his hands smashed to pieces by hammers prior to every game.

7 Likes

Maybe he has a hand injury?

Agree with that.

Makes me think that it could click and come back though. Christ it would be handy given the level he was reaching in 2014.

I thought he was ok. He definetely fumbles and has a long way to go. He was not horrible.

1 Like

Thought his leg speed to get to the footy first was important today. His fumbling is frustrating but it’s still better having him fumbling it to our advantage than someone who won’t get to the footy first. Thought his foot skills were vastly improved from previous outings too.

5 Likes

Agree. I thought he did well today. His fumbling is often just the result of trying to tap it along to advantage to himself at high speed. Will be a weapon again if he can improve here.
His hands are actually pretty decent…he has always been pretty good overhead for his height. It will click soon enough

1 Like

Did alright today.

Played very well today. His leg speed was crucial, and when the boys got stagnate in the last he was still giving options.

1 Like