Former #32 Travis Colyer

Nor did he before the compulsory holiday …

I reckon he has always been a serial fumbler.

Games where he is clean are the outlier, not the norm.

3 Likes

Agree, when it’s hot he fumbles…
Spends it before he has it…
Not in our best 22 anymore

Classic example of a confidence player.

He could be in the Antarctic and he would still fumble

Doesn’t lower his centre of gravity to collect, just bends downs which means he isn’t as balanced and snatches at. Good players get low early with soft hands and let the ball find theit hands if that makes sense

3 Likes

He missed a season and a half of footy and came back below his best, which is understandable. I’d back him to be cleaner off the deck next year and if he is, will easily be best 22. If he isn’t, we have plenty of players who’d be happy to grab his spot.

2 Likes

Do you want to end world peace too while he’s at it?

He could at least try to end the conflicts in the Middle East…

We have world peace?

8 Likes

■■■■■■ if i know

He’s better than me at footy, and most of you I’ll wager. I’m backing the EFC coaching panel. Yess

Boy oh boy wowee, what a huge claim!

2 Likes

last time i grabbed my footy in the garage, i didnt drop it. so there you go. im better at football than travis colyer.

5 Likes

Lol.

My Uncle can beat him in the clean hands test as well.

He is 76 and only has 6 fingers…

1 Like

Travis has Trump hands. There, better? He’s still comfortably superior to me as a footballer. And ALL of you. You’ll be laughing out of the other side of your breathing holes when he paddles it 60 metres for the winning point gf 18.

I think everyone hopes you are correct.

Yakuza?

I’m not a fan of Colyer… but I wonder whether being surrounded by more pace will help his game as well?

I’ve often felt he is left to play the lone hand of pace or x-factor and tries to do too much… or has no support around him because we had a very slow midfield.

Will be interesting to see… reckon he will be well and truly on notice and in the danger group 20-28 depth.

1 Like

That’s why I’ll never say James Hird was a good footballer. I never played AFL, so how could I possibly know?