Former #32 Travis Colyer

theyre great hands. the best hands. everybody is talking about these hands

3 Likes

Did you back the last coaching panel ???
Should I and we sue you for all the pain and turmoil you helped create, with your backing ??

After the last 4 years I can’t believe any idiot runs with that fuxking stupid pathetic line to justify anything.

Agree

1 Like

Clearly not being serious Dark Rooster. Trav is a good player and he’s shown he can be quite brilliant. He can be part of a premiership team, but he can also be supplanted by the likes of a Devon Smith, we’ll wait and see. You seem to think EFC are actively trying to be mediocre and if only they borrowed some of your wisdom they’d be back on top. Stop writing essays with every post assuming everyone else here is a dimwit, and fix your fuxxing predictive text you rude person.

1 Like
1 Like

Didn’t get a full pre-season.

Ah poor Trav.

Who gets an opportunity to take his place in the 22?

Thank fark we got Smith.

Damn.

Was pushing uphill to be in the round 1 side anyway but depth is important. Long or Jerrett our pacy outside mid cover whilst he is out. Or Green in & push Raz upfield IF Green not already in side.

Guelfi also could be surprise packet

Long or Jerrett???
Sweet Jesus!

5 Likes

LONGY

From left field>>>>>McNeice.

I’d have thought Smith or McGrath would be the perfect replacement for Colyer…

1 Like

I’d have thought those 2 would have already pushed coyler even remotely out of midfield contention, let alone starting 22 contention.

in a sense, it makes the transition easier now.

9 Likes

What a surprise.

1 Like

Bad luck for him but he wasn’t in my Best 22.
We’ve got plenty enough speed in the side, assuming we don’t lose too many of them to injury.

I hope Trav can get back to that hot patch of form pre suspension.
Fk me, he was hard to watch last year !

1 Like

Green

Yep. Probably just makes it easier to fit Saad into the back half with McGrath onto the wing. Although I still think Colyer would’ve been best 22.

1 Like

Not so quiet now huh?

We love delaying surgery.

1 Like

a tried and true strategy

1 Like