Former #32 Travis Colyer

Make him our tagger.

i just want to clarify, before anyone thinks i’m proper cooked, that i was joking.

1 Like

Do you need massive guns to be clean picking up ground balls ?

Because Green would be my choice if Trav plays like he did in 2017 in that respect.

I’m really hope the bring him in calls are sarcastic. He’s been out for 2-3 months, has had one game back with limited game time…

He did not play a full game on the weekend, needs more games in the VFL until he can run out a game at that level, plus extra work during the week to get him up somewhere near AFL fitness level, which is typically 14+km distance and 3 km high speed running with repeat sprints. Even then he will be cramping in the 4th quarter for the first 2 AFL games he plays.

Hopefully he can play the last 7-8 games. I don’t think he would be ready yet.

Edit… Never Mind its been done.

Shave that beard off, get a proper haircut, or go live your life on a beach somewhere. With Hepp.

Coyler had the man bun when he had that purple patch of good footy before his ban could be a good omen?

1 Like

Colyer should train PArish in the weights room

I thought you were going to do that?

2 Likes

I think he means he was training Colyer to look like him, and that he was going to include Parish now. Unless of course Guelfi accepts his offer, in which case he is going to ditch all others.

2 Likes

I love Trav and can’t wait for him to return

3 Likes

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. If I remember correctly, many were calling for this guys head/not even in the best 22 thread line ups in 2017. Gleeson was also getting roasted however showed great improvement and based on his current absence, he is seen is the messiah go fix our defense.

3 Likes

Pre-saga Trav is a best 22 lock. Post saga he was the fumbliest fumbler that ever fumbled. If he’s back to his best, then I can’t wait for his return.

2 Likes

The last game he played for us was the Sydney final and he was one of our best. We could certainly use his outside pace

1 Like

I can’t believe Burly Man still has any self-confidence at all.

To be fair, the best bit is Redman in the background screaming instructions, just because.

6 Likes

What the blurry image in the background?

Ha. I wish