Ex #33 Brayden Ham - sliced

Your boy looks good @Deckham

1 Like

Great debut, cannot complain about that at all. He is going to be a very good player imo.

1 Like

Has a while to go, but has something about him I really like. Still see him more forward than back, given our list.

3 Likes

Yeah, I see it.

Saad wouldnā€™t be too happy either.

1 Like

is it the 70s female lead in a rom com haircut?

1 Like

Elite runner with a good kick who tackles and chases. A good late pick up by Dodo and co.

5 Likes

Some great attributes. Lot of positives. Lol Did a bit of Colyer in the 2nd with fumbles.

With that elite running, he could be the winger we are looking for, in time.

So why do you want to hit him?

Unfortunately will have to make way for Zaka or Smith

Great first game showed no nerves did the hard stuff, shirked a few bumps early in the game then went in hard later, will be a great player.

Iā€™m not sure who you guys were watching. He wasnā€™t up with the pace or the pressure of the game on several occasions, but itā€™s great that heā€™s got a taste and his first goal to cap it all off.

being at the game he was nowhere near it. But great reward and a great moment when he kicked his first.

1 Like

A very good debut IMHO. Didnā€™t look out of place, showed some dash, hit a couple of nice passes, kicked a goal. A bit fumbly in the second half and might not get a second AFL game this year but looks to be a keeper.

4 Likes

The pace of the game seemed a bit much for him at times, but for his first game he did very well.

The mark and goal was most pleasing.

He is a cutie too.

7 Likes

Sat near a group of his mates today

ā€œGO BACON!ā€

awesome nickname

4 Likes

Liked what i saw of this kid today. Needs some time in the gym, could step into baguleyā€™s spot next year

1 Like

We were going with Ham.ster as he has wheels.

1 Like

I thought as a first up game he played very well. He didnā€™t seem overawed at all to me. Love his kicking action he has a great action and he looks poised.

Was disappointed Heppellā€™s kick to him early in the game when Ham had space on the wing was poorlybexecuted. Ham to his credit picked up the ball whilst under pressure and gave off to Guelfi.

Iā€™m really impressed with what Iā€™ve seen and think we have a player on our hands here. Obviously needs to put some size on but on what he showed today he is gonna be a beauty.

Really looking forward to watching this lad develop over the next 2 years.

4 Likes

Was a little bit fumble but you can expect that in a first game. Some of his kicks into the forward line were pure caviar