Ex #33 Brayden Ham - sliced

Wrong babe. Wasn’t it the name of a little piglet in an Aussie made movie with Magda?

That’ll do, mdso, that’ll do

4 Likes

sugarbabes?

Plugger.
Someone will get this reference.

10 Likes

I mentioned this in the original draft thread but thought I’d repost. A workmate of mine is one of the development coaches at Eastern Ranges and he told me that when they played the Falcons earlier this year Ham hurt them more than Walsh did. Just one game, I know, but worth posting for the “Fark Carlton” element alone.

21 Likes

Will Bytels back hold up? He was only cleared a week before draft.
Real damage was done when Lions took Smith.
Injury free he is a shoe for Rd 1.

who else reckons his new team mates might give him a bit of grief about these photos?

In front of goals I heard he is a proscuiter

1 Like

images

My new mate

I love the guy already. Opposition can grab him on the plumbs he still ploughs on!

2 Likes

Looks tiny.

Hang on, critical information, in the highlights vid the commentator refers to him as “the other ham”. There’s more than 1? And is he now know as “the other”?

1 Like

Watching his clips package, you can see all the positives Dods spoke of are there, the speed, the tank, the good kick, … but one he didn’t mention, that came through clearly, is his quick mind, and ability to pick the right fwd target to hit up almost instantly, and then kick to where that bloke needs to run to to get it unmolested, even if that bloke hadn’t known to do so himself.

That is a top class attribute that not a lot of guys have. I really hope he gets there, and kicks into our Fwd line like that for 100 games plus.

9 Likes

Maybe it’s like “the other white meat”

2 Likes

Only thing about which might be questionable is … didn’t he barrack for Carlton or was it Collingwood?

Now after some serious red and black indoctrination therapy, he’ll be right to go.

Go the mighty Bombers.

2 Likes

It’s just the grass.

2 Likes

Surely one of the two has to be pinged for holding the ball.

1 Like

We need more of these types of posts

Go Bombers!!

1 Like

10 Likes

Now how many games did they all play?

2 Likes