#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Wonder if St Kilda are still interested.

1 Like

If Laverde can’t pick up the ball cleanly below his knees then he should retire.

It’s the single most important skill in football just about.

It’s the difference between getting off a kick or handball or being tackled.

Spot on.

My big worry about hooker going back is unless he is spare he is just too slow these days to stick with guys on the lead.

I’d be putting him back forward, dropping Lav, and bringing in Francis

Hooker going forward means Hartley or Brown have to come in to play on guys like Ben Brown, Josh Kennedy etc. No thanks

And don’t say Hurley can take them. At the moment he cant take anyone

That’s fine too, I actually think Hooker coaches the forwards quite well

1 Like

Lav’s a no from me after tonight. Bad bad decision making continually. Bit of a bellwether player, seems to go well when the team is, one of those players who has yet to find real form even in good wins

I don’t disagree with you that hooker is painfully slow.

But didn’t he play on J Reiwoldt tonight? One of the smaller and more agile key forwards he could possibly play on? And kept him to 1.0 and 2 marks in a 71 point loss?

He is still our best key defender by a considerable margin, regardless of his pace.

9 Likes

Hooker is 29 we are fcked when he retires that fact we don’t look like having anyone come through to replace him is a worry.

Francis, Zerk

5 Likes

Hooker will be 31 when his contract expires hope you are right and those 2 players metioned can fill the void by then.

Fletcher too

Eligble this year isn’t he? wish last night was the last game of the season so i can look forward to the draft and trade period.

1 Like

Is fletcher any good though?

Wash your mouth

There wouldn’t be a position on the ground to be less concerned about.

I challenge you to hold a single opinion for more than 24 hours.

6 Likes

Not sure how Green went this week in the VFL but Laverde May find himself dropped.

Another young player that is not improving.

We know he can take a contested mark and we know he can bust a tackle, but what else do we know about him?

He needs to start showing improvement as the coaching panel are giving him plenty of opportunity.

Disagree.

Reckon he went OK, at least he contested hard.

UNlike a few others who were just pushed aside; McKenna and McGrath in pRticular.

1 Like

Come on bacchus, he was deadset terrible

3 Likes

Had his best game.of the year last night.

Says a lot about his other games

1 Like