#15 Jayden Laverde - ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐• (Part 1)

So is Laverde (still only 22) being packaged with a pick/s and /or player for the Saints pick 4 or is that too much to expect given the Carlisle circus? If heโ€™s wanting to go wouldnโ€™t be a bad option for the Saints to hand over 4, a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Essendonโ€™s pick 8, Laverde and a later pick.

PICK 4.

I want Laverde in the 1s this week more than I want my GF to sleepover.
Lavโ€™s fit and firing whereas GF has been a bit princessy lately.

ps hopefully she wonโ€™t read this.

4 Likes

So do i but who are you taking out

Iโ€™d completely forgotten that Nick Daffy worked for Essendon

I was hoping to take Scarlett J out but GF is good too.

1 Like

OH PLEASE YEY ANOTHER SLOW TALL UNACCOUNTABLE UNFIT MIDFIELDER THAT WILL LET OUR BACKLINE BE 12 V 6โ€™D A WHOLE GAME, WHATโ€™S THAT HEโ€™S THE WORST KICK IN THE TEAM AND THE BIGGEST CHOKER UNDER ANY PRESSURE ON THE LIST?

COME ON DOOOWWWNNNNN

1 Like

Did he kick it out on the full after the mark?

wut

He didnโ€™t hold the mark.

I see him as a inside Midfielder who can rest forward.
If he comes good could just rotate Lav, Langford and Stringer all game.
If he can come in and play some good games to finish off the year it will mean a lot to his development and potentially increase his trade value.
If he stays in the maggoos then its another wasted year

4 Likes

OH PLEESEANOTHERDONING KBOMB P BOMBER STANNEBOMBERFINDIONG NIMO CLONEBKAVTRALLOLOL!

7 Likes

I wouldnโ€™t be rotating him with Stringer and The Langford. Totally different type of player. But heโ€™s definitely a mid if heโ€™s going to make it. Iโ€™d rotate him with Myers and Goddard.

1 Like

Wants to stay a Bomber but it is becoming more and more unlikely unless we offer him 2 years and more midfield time

Is what I heard from someone else

I literally get no inside knowledge but somehow hear 2 things about Laverde in 2 weeks from different sources

1 Like

delist/trade

1 Like

@barnz

Do your stuffโ€ฆ

Yea nah

He got midfield time on the weekend so should be happy.

lol no chance laverde will ever be an inside midfielder (well at least not for more than 10% of a game)

1 Like

Jayden himself isnโ€™t sure whatโ€™s happening yet.

2 Likes