#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Why bother the guys clearly deranged

3 Likes

No doubt

Would be great if he played the last 3 games out in the seniors just to see what he can produce

Definitely reckon he has the talent and would hate to see him end up at Fk Carlton

3 Likes

More midfield time? He needs more actual football.

2 Likes

He has impacted games at AFL level?

In a positive way? Questionable.

Not questionable. The hype surrounding the bloke on this site is laughable.

3 Likes

I was being polite. I’ve seen hutchy kick an alright goal in the e.j whiten that’s as good as what I’ve seen Laverde accomplish at senior level. :joy:

1 Like

Worth considering, but l seriously doubt we would get anything for you.

1 Like

Has he damaged his reputation yet?

1 Like

Trade for Pink/ Styles.

I think the implication was we give back our pick (which will be around pick 8)… and something about swapping later picks too.

They are the kind of trades NFL does all the time. would be an interesting scenario. Never happen imho… but interesting to speculate.

BRING HIM IN

3 Likes

Leave him in the VFL this week full time mid with and if he plays well this week he’s in next. Bring him in against the tiger to go full time midfield against them and see if can cut it before meeting his two year demand.

Leave him in the magoos for the rest of the season, and if he can maintain last weeks output, think hard about his two year request. If it was actually ever made.

3 Likes

Play him against Saints.
He plays mid and forward, 20 touches, 3 clearances, 2 goals.
They think he’s another Nathan Fyfe in the making.
We get their 2019 Second Round.

With the season effectively done I would have liked to have seen him feature this week.

6 Likes

Lenny Kravitz said it best, β€œIt ain’t over, 'til it’s over.”

what position does he play at VFL level?

Kravitz??

1 Like

Kravitz plays all the positions