#15 Jayden Laverde - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

I swear if any of you ■■■■■ turn this into a pun thread. gonna throw you from the top deck at the G.

What a dog act.

I swear if any of you ■■■■■ turn this into a pun thread. gonna throw you from the top deck at the G.

What a dog act.

He’s having an howler.

What a dog act.

Another thread down the Lavatory…

Sorry mods I know it’s the off season but the whole pun thing is fkn unbearable.

Sometimes it pucking funny.

Barnz started it …

#punfest.

Pls.

Silly sausages

Ok, what's the "big dog" joke all about?

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

Welp, I’m outta here before yet another thread goes a stray. Is there a single thread that hasn’t turned into a complete dogs breakfast lately? Little wonder all the well bred posters are disappearing, they’ve been hounded out by you pack of punning mongrels and giggling lassies. I don’t want to pound the point home but it is becoming a bone of contention for a lot of us and I’m like a proverbial with one of those.

#amidoingitright?

Pretty right yeah … except there hadn’t actually been a pun yet.

You’re right. I thought I was doing a public service by exhausting lots of possibilities. I fear I may have posted rashly and prematurely, much like that infamous poster Cerberus. Doesn’t that seem like dogs years ago?

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

Welp, I’m outta here before yet another thread goes a stray. Is there a single thread that hasn’t turned into a complete dogs breakfast lately? Little wonder all the well bred posters are disappearing, they’ve been hounded out by you pack of punning mongrels and giggling lassies. I don’t want to pound the point home but it is becoming a bone of contention for a lot of us and I’m like a proverbial with one of those.

#amidoingitright?

You’re right. I thought I was doing a public service by exhausting lots of possibilities. I fear I may have posted rashly and prematurely, much like that infamous poster Cerberus. Doesn’t that seem like dogs years ago?

Bow out now, before Barnz gets you.

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

#amidoingitright?

I’m out. Through the little door

Sorry mods I know it's the off season but the whole pun thing is fkn unbearable.

It can get a bit grizzly.

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

#amidoingitright?

I’m out. Through the little door

I’ll be putting my foot in through the farkin out door shortly

Uh oh… Who let the cat out of the bag?

Laverde trained this morning and looked fine

That’s a bit ruff

Laverde trained this morning and looked fine

Lol. What happened to him having his leg amputated?

The Panic Dollar economy just got thrown into (more) chaos.

Club isn’t taking care of its players, sack crowski.

Been around the world don’t speak their language