#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Come on, we all know there is an article coming in March that says, "laverde got injured in January, we took the conservative approach hoping it would heal if we managed his loads, but it didn't heal so he's going in for an op to clean the area up". Bookmark it.

What???
No hyperbaric chambers???

Should have shorted the market :frowning:

Lav is a battlefield.

Obvious market manipulation. People will loose big time over this. Will be known as the great Panic Market crash of 2017.

Needs a Senate Inquiry.

Wikileaks have released a Russian hacked dump of emails that show insider trading with certain Blitzers to manipulate the market.

Wikileaks link

Lav will tear us apart.

Tainted Lav.

Addicted to Lav

What’s Lav got to do with it?

Shoot Your Lav All Over Me.

β€˜No Lav Lost’??? Maybe it would have been better if we did lose him. Although we would have been without a sexy title for our trade/draft threads.

St Kilda’s loss will be our pain.

But seriously, if he gets a decent run at he could do some real damage. I think his combination of height, strength, speed and skill is unique in the comp. Its a struggle to work out who he is most similar to. We could groom him as a power mid in the Ollie Wines mould, a mobile CHF like Darling, a mid-sized running forward like Ryan O’Keefe or a β€˜looks like Tarzan plays like Jane’ type ala Courtney Johns.

Just what will he bring us?

You can’t hurry Lav

His propensity to get injured is becoming a real concern.

He may never get a proper run at it :frowning:

Soooo…these panic dollars… any left? :smiley:

Someone just trying to inflate the value of panic $$$

β– β– β– β–  off with the puns. seriously. its cancerous.

No Lav for a pun then?

C’mon man…

All you need is Lav.

All you need is Lav.

Awww … can you feel the Lav tonight?

Lav Always

Ok, what's the "big dog" joke all about?

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

Welp, I’m outta here before yet another thread goes a stray. Is there a single thread that hasn’t turned into a complete dogs breakfast lately? Little wonder all the well bred posters are disappearing, they’ve been hounded out by you pack of punning mongrels and giggling lassies. I don’t want to pound the point home but it is becoming a bone of contention for a lot of us and I’m like a proverbial with one of those.

#amidoingitright?

Pretty right yeah … except there hadn’t actually been a pun yet.

You’re right. I thought I was doing a public service by exhausting lots of possibilities. I fear I may have posted rashly and prematurely, much like that infamous poster Cerberus. Doesn’t that seem like dogs years ago?

Bow out wowt now, before Barnz gets you.

Fixed

Terrific work Bloodstained, lav it