#33 Jayden Lav-hurt-de

His propensity to get injured is becoming a real concern.

He may never get a proper run at it :frowning:

Soooo…these panic dollars… any left? :smiley:

Someone had better investigate whether Laverde should be charged with insider trading in the panic dollar market. I suspect that he has purchased panic dollars at a low price, faked his own injury at training and then sold them at a significant premium to Blitzers who went into meltdown based on Hillchasers’ OP. Or perhaps there was collusion between Hillchaser and Laverde and they both should be charged…or perhaps Hillchaser is Laverde. We need an investigation to get to the bottom of this!

Someone had better investigate whether Laverde should be charged with insider trading in the panic dollar market. I suspect that he has purchased panic dollars at a low price, faked his own injury at training and then sold them at a significant premium to Blitzers who went into meltdown based on Hillchasers' OP. Or perhaps there was collusion between Hillchaser and Laverde and they both should be charged.....or perhaps Hillchaser is Laverde. We need an investigation to get to the bottom of this!

A panicalogical experiment never adequately controlled or challenged…

It’s fine, I’ll see myself out

Someone had better investigate whether Laverde should be charged with insider trading in the panic dollar market. I suspect that he has purchased panic dollars at a low price, faked his own injury at training and then sold them at a significant premium to Blitzers who went into meltdown based on Hillchasers' OP. Or perhaps there was collusion between Hillchaser and Laverde and they both should be charged.....or perhaps Hillchaser is Laverde. We need an investigation to get to the bottom of this!

Fakedyn Injurage

Obvious market manipulation. People will loose big time over this. Will be known as the great Panic Market crash of 2017.

Needs a Senate Inquiry.

Come on, we all know there is an article coming in March that says, “laverde got injured in January, we took the conservative approach hoping it would heal if we managed his loads, but it didn’t heal so he’s going in for an op to clean the area up”. Bookmark it.

Come on, we all know there is an article coming in March that says, "laverde got injured in January, we took the conservative approach hoping it would heal if we managed his loads, but it didn't heal so he's going in for an op to clean the area up". Bookmark it.

What???
No hyperbaric chambers???

Should have shorted the market :frowning:

Lav is a battlefield.

Obvious market manipulation. People will loose big time over this. Will be known as the great Panic Market crash of 2017.

Needs a Senate Inquiry.

Wikileaks have released a Russian hacked dump of emails that show insider trading with certain Blitzers to manipulate the market.

Wikileaks link

Lav will tear us apart.

Tainted Lav.

Addicted to Lav

What’s Lav got to do with it?

Shoot Your Lav All Over Me.

‘No Lav Lost’??? Maybe it would have been better if we did lose him. Although we would have been without a sexy title for our trade/draft threads.

St Kilda’s loss will be our pain.

But seriously, if he gets a decent run at he could do some real damage. I think his combination of height, strength, speed and skill is unique in the comp. Its a struggle to work out who he is most similar to. We could groom him as a power mid in the Ollie Wines mould, a mobile CHF like Darling, a mid-sized running forward like Ryan O’Keefe or a ‘looks like Tarzan plays like Jane’ type ala Courtney Johns.

Just what will he bring us?

You can’t hurry Lav

His propensity to get injured is becoming a real concern.

He may never get a proper run at it :frowning:

Soooo…these panic dollars… any left? :smiley:

Someone just trying to inflate the value of panic $$$

■■■■ off with the puns. seriously. its cancerous.

■■■■ off with the puns. seriously. its cancerous.

No Lav for a pun then?