#15 Jayden Laverde - ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐• (Part 1)

I believe that Lav is the answerโ€ฆ

I believe that Lav will find a way.

Some, who have taken a futures contract on Lav, are dreading a margin call if he gets injured again are watching activity in this thread to ensure he is trading within range. Its OK. todays activity is just some worn out puns sending a shiver through the market .

so clever, hasnt been said 1000 times before.

Oh cโ€™mon, you know you Lav it

so clever, hasnt been said 1000 times before.

Oh cโ€™mon, you know you Lav it

Seriously mate just Lav it alone

Is Lav a tory?

Re-open when heโ€™s freshly injured/slotting them from 50.

2 Likes

I like that the new forum includes the โ€œ1 month laterโ€ between @Riolio and @fogdogโ€™s post . Automated comedy.

15 Likes

Someone just shoot me.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s hard to tell these days with Crowe being so cautious with players.

Hurley was in a moon boot last week.

1 Like

As was Green.

and basically every player these days who rolls their ankleโ€ฆ

He did limp into the rooms pretty gingerly and was clearly fairly frustrated with the setback

Yep. Wasnโ€™t there a thread last year where it was reported that some player who we had no idea was lame was spotted in public in a moon boot? Then someone else mentioned how ridiculously precautionar-ily they are being used these days. Said player played that week and didnโ€™t miss a beat from memory.

notlikethis.gif

I hope he can get up for the Hawks but if he doesnโ€™t I think Begely would be a suitable replacement. I know he had a very average game today but heโ€™s got the potential and heโ€™s only going to get better. Would love to see what Laverde could do if he could stay injury free. Heโ€™s shown plenty of glimpses but hasnโ€™t quite been able to consistently perform at his best.

I spose the question is who is a better option? Redman? Green?

Probably take either of those before Begley given what he showed today - that the 4 goal haul is probably more the exception rather than the rule at this stage of his career.

I was mainly thinking Begely for his size and physicality which would be missed if Laverde goes out. Heโ€™s a beautiful kick for goal as well which he didnโ€™t show today but is something we badly need. I donโ€™t think Redman has shown anything that would make him a more obvious choice although that said I havenโ€™t seen anything of him this year and am only going on what I saw last season. I thought Walla excelled today being the focal small forward without Green. Donโ€™t know if it was because he had more space or if it was just a coincidence. If Green is fit though it would be hard to leave him out considering he is probably the best kick for goal at the club.

Iโ€™d be running with

Laverde Daniher tippa
Fantasia hooker green

Round 1. With Stewart floating through there too

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not sure Laverde has done enough to be in R1

6 Likes

Letโ€™s face it. Begley was really exciting but he played one good game then reminded us that essentially heโ€™s a kid who isnโ€™t quite ready yet and could flounder in the proper stuff against a proper side. If Lav is unfit Iโ€™d be trusting that Redman would be more seasoned and ready to come in and play to a higher standard than Begley rd 1.