#15 Jayden Laverde - ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐• (Part 1)

Iโ€™ve heard theyโ€™re offering $1.6 million for him and unless the club comes out and says itโ€™s not true then heโ€™s GONE

3 Likes

I miss Habib

1 Like

We all do NQBโ€ฆWe all do.

Talk VERDE to me

2 Likes

Vid on club website where the first thing any player says is Keilor. From the lav machine. Tldr gonna win us a flag.

3 Likes

Remember last season when the Saints were trying to get him but Laverde said no and re-signed? haha take that Saints.

sigh
stunted development
sigh

1 Like

Pls.

5 Likes

Lav will be back soon and then never miss a game.*

• possibly incorrect
1 Like

Naan bread

I like that youโ€™re finally hearing something up there, โ€ฆand I like what youโ€™re hearing.

I could possibly be incorrect.

Injury report said 4-5 away. Originally said be back for the bye. Worried for the VERDE. Season may be over before it started

Heโ€™ll be lucky if he gets a tastec this season. Unless weโ€™ve got f-all to play for come rd 19-20.

I hope he gets fit soon heโ€™s such a talent.

Laverde seems to be one of those guys that is getting better in everyoneโ€™s mind the longer heโ€™s out.
When heโ€™s played heโ€™s always been behind Langford imo.

Defeinitely has potential, but is as far away as Francis from actually delivering.

10 Likes

Kid couldnโ€™t move sideways with good ankles. Wonder what his lateral movement will be like with a dodgy ankle?

2 Likes

Wasnโ€™t behind lang, was equal imo. That said neither are the midfield saviours we need, theyโ€™re a fkg dangerous duo as HFFs.

2 Likes

Doesnโ€™t really matter. As you have noted, lateral movement was never his strength. He deals in straight lines. If he gets a run at it he has the potential to be a very good outside mid/half forward. Just needs to get a bit of continuity.

1 Like

LAV

3 Likes