#15 Jayden Laverde - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Well, if so,

sorry Bacchusfox.

We’re running out of shiny new toys. If Begley comes in and doesn’t kick goals in game one who are we going to demand to bring the fk in?

3 Likes

Maybe, but I reckon he needs 50 games before we will see any value in that.

And isn’t it nice that Ants defends you. So it is not only me and Koala who love you !

2 Likes

Well Francis played a good 1st quarter in the VFL. Does that help.

1 Like

People calling for Lav as a midfielder. Even in VFL he has barely played midfield.

He isn’t a midfielder. He is a pinch hitter at best if he develops a bit more the coaches may use him at the bounce to throw some explosive combos together. Just like when Stringer sometimes goes in.

Didn’t play well at all but give him at least another week to make an impact, the guy is a talent

You’re talking about Bacchus here, the guy who decided to verbally abuse Francis who wasn’t even playing that day.

1 Like

Yeah, he should have just done it from behind a keyboard, the coward.

4 Likes

Way off the pace today but gets another opportunity next week.

You just don’t listen do you?

I didn’t abuse Franga, but I am going to abuse you at every opportunity.

1 Like

Nope, you yelled at Francis for laughing with a friend after the Brisbane game (where he didn’t play) and left him shocked. You then went on Blitz, tried to brag about it, and it backfired after which you tried to backtrack. Gotcha. I’m glad you’re going to abuse me, shows just how tough you are, I’m sure all the players you want to “talk” to feel the same, wacko.

3 Likes

How surprising this ding-bat comes to the rescue and sticks up for ■■■■ poor form in abusing a young player? I

Have I ever abused a player in person? No. And I would NEVER be stupid enough to do so.
Have I ever abused a player on the forum? No.
Have I discussed their form on Blitz (hence the point of the forum and as every single poster has)? Yes.

And I’d rather be that “coward” that discusses form on an online forum along with hundred of thousands, including media etc than be that one idiot that tries to bake a young player in person for laughing like they have any say on how thy should act. If you can’t understand the difference then I feel sorry for you, but keep kidding yourself if you think discussing form of a player is the same as abusing a young player who didn’t play for laughing is the same as discussing form online.

3 Likes

Certainly looked it. Felt he would have benefited from one more VFL game before coming in. However he is in now and needs to take his game up to AFL pace. Hopefully he gets two weeks to settle in and show us what he can do.

1 Like

Was better than Hurley today

Looks 8-bit. Not a single rounded edge on the man.

6 Likes

Not sure you’re in a position to talk, the abuse you leveled at the playing group in the game thread yesterday was appalling.

3 Likes

11 touches 3 marks 2 tackles 1 shot

Green avg for the year: 11 touches 2 marks 3 tackles 2 shots

So let’s not pretend Green is on Brownlow form.

Gets a couple of weeks to get up to pace.

8 Likes

Struggled. But he stays in.

Maybe select Langford. They play better as a pair.

2 Likes

Absolutely I’m in a position to talk.
And what absolute horse-sh*t. Either give me a quote of me doing this or kindly stfu. Last time Deckham said this he couldn’t come up with anything.
I’ve never abused individual players. Fact.
Did I say the team was playing poorly yesterday? You betcha. Me along with every single other poster in there (including mods) apart from a few people saying 'b-b-b-but we’re playing poorly and still up by a goal". The team was playing awful and everyone saw it. No, I don’t feel like pretending losing to a bunch of kids with finals on the line was us playing well.

If you think commenting on the team playing poorly in a match thread is the same as abusing players in real life, to a player that didn’t even play, to a young kid, then you’re kidding yourself.

9 Likes

Cut this personal crap out. Now.

7 Likes