#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Yet his manager, unethically, told the St.Kilda football club that he was going to join their club, to lever a better deal with another club. I’m no buissness guru, but my guess if you have a company pulling this sort of stunt you’ll quickly be found out.

The manager is a representative of his client. Unfortunately for a 20 year old kid, they have no idea about how buissness should be done ethically. Yet they’re getting a bad name out of it.

Hi jonov.

Is this factual?

Or guesswork / assumption?

Honest question.

• I would think player mgrs could only pull a stunt like that so many times…

Assuming this is true and you combine it with all the tidbits we hear each year then I don’t think it’s a reflection on Jayden.

Sounds like Myers 6 years ago!

Three years.

You should take out injury/recovery time, or it’s meaningless.

Did Myers miss 2 of his first 3 years through serious injury?

No being a smart β– β– β–  but a genuine question

Thanks Jayden.

No, he missed 8 of his first 8 years due to injury

7 Likes

Langford was taken ahead of Boekherst. Lav was the pick after

Boekhurst has done more than both of them.

3 Likes

Correct

1 Like

I think laverde and langford would have played EVERY game if they were at Carlton. Boekhurst is now 24 or near enough.

1 Like

Haven’t the knives come out for Lav and Langford the last couple of days, how old are they again ?

1 Like

More or less the same age as the Irishman we drafted in the same year who’s played more games than either of them. Why do you ask?

2 Likes

Seems insane that we gave him 3 years doesn’t it?

On the boakhurst thing, laverde and langford would probably be close to 50 games each had they played for Carlton.

1 Like

Langford has played the same amount of games as Mckenna…more or less, Lavs been injured.

Lost the faith in a couple of 21yr olds have we ?

1 Like

Nothing surer and Carlton rate Langford still very highly. He was also Carltons preferred pick from memory

Langford 20. Laverde 21. both past it.

10 Likes