#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

BJ is very underrated.

Been a gun for a long time.

6 Likes

Jayden
Laverde

Quality bump, Peeto.

1 Like

Not a Redhead …

I can’t tell if you’re being serious. Do you think he looks like a red head there?

He’s about as much of a red head as James Hird or Michael Hurley

Lots of positive training reports about Laverde at the moment. Like last year before injury he seems to be having a brilliant pre-season and with a bit of injury luck I expect him to be in the 22 come round 1. He might not be your typical inside/clearance big body midfielder, but he is still a big body which we lack. I still believe he will help improve the tough contested side of our game. Looking to him throwing his body weight around at ground balls, aerial contests and him laying some big bone-crunching tackles.

4 Likes

That’s probably a strawberry blonde. Temperament determines to which camp or genus he belongs, Himbo or Ranga. Safe hedge bet is a bit of northern Italian which puts him in the Eurotrash basket.

1 Like

Near used the same term. Ginge tinge would be another.

Pretty much in the BJ mould/camp of rang.

LAV

1 Like

Exciting times if he and Langers can fulfill their potential. Footy can’t start soon enough!

3 Likes

Laverde v Stewart, discuss…

One has actually played some consistent good senior footy, the other hasn’t

The hype around laverde is ridiculous. He’s always been massively overrated on here

6 Likes

Can’t say I’m a fan of Laverde.

Important season for him.

1 Like
  • Stewart can give us a chop out in the ruck if need be.

Can he? Like when?

3 Likes

Like when got 5 hit outs for the the season last year.

He’s got the worst rucking technique for someone of his size that ive ever seen.

1 Like

He could be pushed off the ball by most players on our list.

1 Like

For mine the second ruck is irrelevant. Joel has proven the role very well and Stewart is just going to have to toil away when he’s required.

No way do we go back to two dedicated rucks obviously and that only leaves Smack who is a less effective forward than Stewart.

The inroads need to be made from first ruck where I thought we were very poor last year.

If Belly can’t lift this season then I would be playing Draper from 2019 onwards. Hopefully he is physically developed enough by then.

It’s all about perceived attitude. Langford looks like he’s doing a class presentation worth 2% of you’re grade.

1 Like

Like when the ball is close by and there is no ruck around…thats a β€œChop Out”, would you prefer Laverde to go up or him ?