#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

RIP Laverde we hardly knew ye

We should just pull him out of preseason at the start of February

1 Like

Laverdleton. Poor guy.

3 Likes

At least we’ll get to hear about his plans for a mini pre season.

When he gets injured he reallllly gets injured. No week here and there stuff. Big lay offs.

@benfti called it.

2 Likes

^ Context

2 Likes

Bookmarked that one did you?

Blitz search on fleek.

Surprising it’s not about how we drafted a white guy with leadership quality…

4 Likes

Can someone β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  shoot me thanks.

1 Like

I’ve been complementary of the fitness staff largely but given he had hamstring tightness during the week why was he allowed to play in the intra club?

Very, very disappointing.

12 Likes

Same crap happened when Lloyd did the bad hammy in '06. Didn’t train on the Thursday (just goalkicking), did the massive tear the Sunday.

It is massive fark up

Terrible for Lav.

Langford watch now with even more scrutiny.

I can only think that we were worried that we would lose…

6 Likes

On the face of it seems poor management but there wouldn’t be a player who doesn’t tighten up with hammies /calves etc as a result of football training.

In my illustrious (not really) footy career, I trained with Box Hill Hawks in a preseason and I got massages regularly after training as both were always tight from getting absolutely smashed with running, jumping, picking up ground balls etc.

If they do all their tests on mobility and passes & the player says he’s fine it’s just plain unlucky.

I can’t for one second think they’d have played him if knew there was any significant risk. They are constantly managing players loads and giving light sessions etc for the whole list through preseason.

6 Likes

Love the LAV,
but luckily we have LAV2.0 on standby.

Can’t really answer this one until we know how often players play with hamstring tightness without issue.

1 Like

Hamstring strain rules Dons speedster out of R1
Callum Twomey
Feb 13, 2018 4:56PM

Come on Cal, you call Lav a speedster ?