#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

If we were given a second round pick for myers in his 4th season, would you take it?

If the saints offer something like that, we should seriously consider it. His injury history is already appaling.

2 Likes

I spoke too soon…

4 Likes

You never risk anyone who you know isn’t 100% especially in a intra club game ,end of story

1 Like

No wonder the Saints were chasing him, they wanted another top 20 draft pick to join Nathan Freeman in their rehab group.

7 Likes

I’ve heard some stupid β– β– β– β–  in my time, but playing an injury prone player at less than 100% fitness in an intra is beyond moronic. 3 wasted years in a row.

4 Likes

COOKED

Damn. Hope it’s his first and last soft tissue injury.

Yeah, right.

Fking fk it.

Soooooo…Langford forward?

Damn he was looking up and about during a couple of training sessions I saw.

1 Like

Laverde’s biggest issue is being on a list in 2019. I do worry he is too big in the upper body.

1 Like

Reckon he’s done it at the 12:35 minute mark (2qtr if watching replay on BomberTV) in a marking pack and then he struggles for the next 30 secs or so as he goes off the ground.

2 Likes

Reckon we should attempt to splice Laverde and Langford into one β€˜good at football superbeing’. It would work I tells ya! The guy from Ivan Drago and that guy from Hoopla Doopla as one guy. Then we could complain about using two picks on one player who is muscly, whacky and shows no emotion at any point in his life… FFS.

Yes, it’s disappointing he’s injured. FK MI, there are stories like this -and many worse - throughout every club. Get a grip.

1 Like

Da fuq is going on? Is the weapon back in charge of the fitness department?

Poor bugger, looks to be cooked.

Will be back in business Rd 3 firing on all cylinders.

Next!

1 Like

maybe doc reid put a letter on paul hamiltons desk about lavs tight hamstring but no one bothered to act on it.

really poor form from the club on this one. if it was known he was tight in the hamstring he should have been backed off for a couple of weeks, not pushed. a huge loss.

8 Likes

What is it with our Chad Sexingtons never being able to play a game. Tayte Pears, Laverde…Francis.

6 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

Did you hear the one about the player who played whilst feeling 100%? Nope…me neither.

1 Like