#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Trade if someone will take him.

1 Like

Also should be dropped because we all know what happens when he plays against Geelong

1 Like

Worth a packet of chips.

Consistent injuries do that to some players.

Always playing on getting caught holding the ball.

Dors he need a role cange. Could he play in the backline?

Missed a lot of footy. Be patient FFS.

3 Likes

what pearl of wisdom does wob have for us?

He’s cooked. I’m with you on Langford’s talent, but I reckon LAV is a complete bust.

I’m honestly not sure these days whether any of our guys under 24 are just no good or poorly developed.

4 Likes

I really rate Langford and I reckon LAV could be better. Just hoping he hasn’t missed too much early development/won’t carry the ghost of those early injuries for the rest of his career.

2 Likes

never know missing one on one time with skipworth could save his career…

Nothing to play for this year, leave him in and see what happens

His biggest flaw in his game is his agility. Everything needs to go perfect for him to maintain possession.

2 Likes

And he can’t find the footy

Trade.

Was he drafted as a big slow 3rd tall because I thought he was midfield material? Watching him he looks fckn slow as fck and with Hooker/Daniher/Stewart and Tippa operating at about 50% pace it’s a fckn embarrassment for pace up forward. Faz is the only person with any speed. I have no idea what Laverde’s role in the team, bar doing fck all and taking about 3 marks per game.

1 Like

I’m very sure which one of those it is.

He’s quick not slow. He’s aggressive, a good mark and used to be able to kick in his previous life. Has played only 26 games and has had his confidence battered by a terrible run of injuries, hence we haven’t been able to see these attributes outside the VFL.

At the moment we have 3 places in the 22 being given to young or inexperienced players who haven’t yet developed to AFL standard. With 14 games to go, if we increase that to 4-5 places, that’s 56-70 games we can pump into 7-8 young/inexperienced players, some of whom should make the step up between now and 2020.

The same posters bagging Lav used to bag gleeson and mcKenna. They like to go early on every player who is struggling so that they can show their wonderful footy insight as 50% of players with AFL level talent don’t make it anyway; or they can just enjoy mckenna’s brilliance along with the rest of us.

17 Likes

Every player looks ordinary in a dysfunctional team.
There is no point judging a junior/inexperienced player at the moment.
Senior players however…

8 Likes

Someone needs to go to St Kilda and tell them we have some young big bodied mids for trade
Wrap up laverde and langford in a package and trade them for a couple of second round picks

1 Like

Hey Mate - you have your head, knowledge and lateral thinking in the sand, IF you think these boys are the issue. Look at the club β€œoff field” ist , look at you and your mates who continually promote the individualism of the players and NOT the team. You wanted stringer and Saad INDIVIDUALS at best to go with Joey and Goddard .

Lav Lang Clark they will all leave our club and you will be stuck with the quagmire of β– β– β– β–  .How the β– β– β– β–  would these lads have a chance the wsy this club is. It is an embarrassment at best