#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Would like to see him drop 5kg and become a mobile hff and winger. Good game though

Fantastic body hey CJ, YOU LIKE?

5 Likes

Would like to see him produce for 4 qtrs. Will need to see this next year. Time is running short.

Time is constant

1 Like

…fluid, yet permanent in its flowing undulations …

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff

3 Likes

I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore Toto.

ITS TIME

2 Likes

Like sands through the hourglass so to are the days of our lives.

Setting aside the definitive tone of MUST… It’s actually a pretty good idea, all be it far more ruthless than we would ever pursue. Gonna be a lot of guys in and around the mark next year competing for the same spot and given his injury history and lack of consistent output to date he would be a candidate for trade (especially after demonstrating his trade value on Friday night). Sounding like he’ll be staying though.

Haven’t heard anything on Laverde for a few days. I saw a photo where he attended Francis’ birthday with a few of the other boys. Hoping someone has heard some news on what’s delaying his contract?

lavs taken gleeson a secret italian eating training camp.

Saw the big unit today. Gee hes a big boy

4 Likes

He has been seen recently in appropriate company.

I would absolutely love it, if Lav, Langford, Ridley, Francis, Stringer, Begley, Connor, Raz, Walla and whoever else Dodoro ever said that they might be able to play midfield, end up being a part of our regular midfield rotations.

It’s obviously already started to happen, and the reason that Harvey identified on CJ’s podcast for our 3rd quarter fadeouts disappearing was the number of players who could do midfield rotations.

If we can keep all these players, and get them all fit and strong enough, we are going to bat so deep in the back middle and forward lines it will be truly awesome.

3 Likes

He’s a good size isn’t he BT?

5 Likes

He’s luscious, isn’t he BT?

1 Like

Never go full Donnington

2 Likes

Right at the back of the group because he’s planning on leaving without anyone noticing.

1 Like

Hepp’s got him covered though.