#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

PICK 5.

Thanks.

1 Like

I see.
It appears I had switched off also.

2 Likes

I’m hopeful that Lav turns out to be a Josh Caddy type. Caddy really didn’t do too much in his first few years. He didn’t really come on until his 5th year (3rd year at the Cats).

They play a similar position and have a similar body type (though Caddy has had less injuries).

2 Likes

i think Caddy is much tougher
not sure about Laverde
hope he proves me wrong

1 Like

Trade

How do you say one is tougher than the other when you aren’t sure about the other.
Discuss

I think I read somewhere that we have a purpose-built room for this.

1 Like

I mean that I have doubts Laverde will make it
He appears soft and very injury prone
Caddy on the other is hard and tough and a proven big game performer
I would trade Laverde

1 Like

What has Laverde ever done to appear soft?

2 Likes

just appears not to be a physical type of player
has shown skill though
we need hard tough bodies
look at the Tigers thats why they are so hard to beat
just my thoughts

I thought you’re thoughts are wrong. He’s not dursblet, but soft? noway

2 Likes

How long did Caddy take to get to the level he is at? Not to mention how many clubs…

Laverde needs a lot of work on his kicking for sure. But his marking and strength is similar. Just needs a consistent run at it.

All the injuries he had previous to this year were impact injuries. This year it has been soft tissue. He will get that right.

1 Like

Did you just make up a word

9 Likes

Covfefe

4 Likes

Laverde is quite physical. Consistent hardness at it comes with confidence and maturity. We’re getting there as a group.

2 Likes

From what I have seen the only thing soft about LAV is is hamstrings. If he can get his body right, improve his tank, he could be an excellent mid/half forward.

The only issue is his capacity to stay fit for mine.

I’d be thinking Crow has a special program for him over summer to address this. He needs an uninterrupted pre season for once.

Last game of the year showed what he is capable of.

4 Likes

we are done here.

Fake news

Tremendous

3 Likes