#15 Jayden Laverde - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Robert Harvey had injury after injury in his early years. Probably could have played till he was 38.

Wasn’t his main setback thus far an impact\collision injury? If I recall, the bloke had his shoulder slammed into the ground which saw him miss a good deal of the season last year. Hardly what you would classify as something systemic\chronic.

If he had a Jay den lathered it up, he’d be right, high as a Craig but alright

Wasn't his main setback thus far an impact\\collision injury? If I recall, the bloke had his shoulder slammed into the ground which saw him miss a good deal of the season last year. Hardly what you would classify as something systemic\\chronic.

Eggs zachary.

I’m pretty sure this is the first soft tissue, (if it is one), and in pre season with the battle for spots, and this guys frustration & propensity to push it beyond advisement, it’s really no surprise, nor anything to be concerned about … yet.

He will be fine. It’s not at all valid to compare him to Gumby as all of his injuries were as a result of a dodgy back. Just give him time.

He needs to get a flat top and train in Russia.

Wasn't his main setback thus far an impact\\collision injury? If I recall, the bloke had his shoulder slammed into the ground which saw him miss a good deal of the season last year. Hardly what you would classify as something systemic\\chronic.

Eggs zachary.

I’m pretty sure this is the first soft tissue, (if it is one), and in pre season with the battle for spots, and this guys frustration & propensity to push it beyond advisement, it’s really no surprise, nor anything to be concerned about … yet.

He’s done a quad and a groin before according to Dunlop’s excellent injury thread.

Yeah, I did remember the quad after posting, but, the point stands, most of his time sidelined has been from collisions.

And the quad (I think) I put down to his frustration/overdoing it trying to come back IIRC.

He really needs to be careful not to exceed his loads this bloke, he get’s eager, which is understanable, … and there are worse failings to have let’s face it.

If it was a 2nd occurrence of hammie / quad etc, then I’d be a bit more concerned.
At this point it would just seem like over doing it, and tweaking something, rather than anything ongoing or chronic, which would be a worry.

Ok, what’s the “big dog” joke all about?

Ok, what's the "big dog" joke all about?

Lavrador.

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

Lavrador.

Hip displasia then.

He needs to get a flat top and train in Russia.
Dolf

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

Welp, I’m outta here before yet another thread goes a stray. Is there a single thread that hasn’t turned into a complete dogs breakfast lately? Little wonder all the well bred posters are disappearing, they’ve been hounded out by you pack of punning mongrels and giggling lassies. I don’t want to pound the point home but it is becoming a bone of contention for a lot of us and I’m like a proverbial with one of those.

#amidoingitright?

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

Welp, I’m outta here before yet another thread goes a stray. Is there a single thread that hasn’t turned into a complete dogs breakfast lately? Little wonder all the well bred posters are disappearing, they’ve been hounded out by you pack of punning mongrels and giggling lassies. I don’t want to pound the point home but it is becoming a bone of contention for a lot of us and I’m like a proverbial with one of those.

#amidoingitright?

Fark. Leave some puns for us poor mongrels will ya.

Can’t wait untill he is smashing it the 2nd half of the season and you all look like fools!

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

#amidoingitright?

Pretty right yeah … except there hadn’t actually been a pun yet.

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

#amidoingitright?

A little premature…

Lavrador.

Lavradoodle?

#amidoingitright?

I’ve heard he not injured, just a little ill…a little green around the gills, if you want.

I swear if any of you ■■■■■ turn this into a pun thread. gonna throw you from the top deck at the G.