#15 Jayden Laverde - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Laverde trained this morning and looked fine

I don’t get it.

HE’S ALIVE!

Lol. What happened to him having his leg amputated?

When they were taking him for a walk he kept toppling over at every lamp-post… So the vet decided to do something about it.

The Panic Dollar economy just got thrown into (more) chaos.

If you post in the lid off thread does that give you credit for more panic dollars?

From season (potentially career) ending injury to back to full training in just a few days.

Amazing…

Is nothing sacred?

A lot of people blew their panic dollars here. You can get good returns from jumping on early, but high risk as well.

Laverde, off the leash 2017!

Laverde, off the leash 2017!

But… But… Gumby… Something

(hey, have to cash in when it’s there…)

It’s quite obvious that he is just an attention seeker. Contract stand offs, fake injuries, just delist and move on.

Oh Bliz how I love you.

A lot of people blew their panic dollars here. You can get good returns from jumping on early, but high risk as well.

Now is actually the time to buy in the Lav thread.

PSST! hey guys…

i heard Bellcho’s not doing too great…

PSST! hey guys...

i heard Bellcho’s not doing too great…

I know you’re having a laff but it’d be news if you said he IS doing great when it comes to Bellcho. Hasn’t had a proper run at it for over 3 years.

Thank God for Looneyburger. The more I think about it, he really was an inspired recruit, essentially for free. He’s not the best ruckman going around but he is certainly good enough.
He competes hard and gives our mids some sort of chance. He should tide us over until Draper or another young ruckman is ready to be lead ruck.

Anyway… LAV.

Lol. What happened to him having his leg amputated?

When someone loses use of an eye, the other eye becomes stronger. The same thing applies with legs. It’s amazing how quickly humans adapt.

His propensity to get injured is becoming a real concern.

He may never get a proper run at it :frowning:

Soooo…these panic dollars… any left? :smiley:

Someone had better investigate whether Laverde should be charged with insider trading in the panic dollar market. I suspect that he has purchased panic dollars at a low price, faked his own injury at training and then sold them at a significant premium to Blitzers who went into meltdown based on Hillchasers’ OP. Or perhaps there was collusion between Hillchaser and Laverde and they both should be charged…or perhaps Hillchaser is Laverde. We need an investigation to get to the bottom of this!

Someone had better investigate whether Laverde should be charged with insider trading in the panic dollar market. I suspect that he has purchased panic dollars at a low price, faked his own injury at training and then sold them at a significant premium to Blitzers who went into meltdown based on Hillchasers' OP. Or perhaps there was collusion between Hillchaser and Laverde and they both should be charged.....or perhaps Hillchaser is Laverde. We need an investigation to get to the bottom of this!

A panicalogical experiment never adequately controlled or challenged…

It’s fine, I’ll see myself out

Someone had better investigate whether Laverde should be charged with insider trading in the panic dollar market. I suspect that he has purchased panic dollars at a low price, faked his own injury at training and then sold them at a significant premium to Blitzers who went into meltdown based on Hillchasers' OP. Or perhaps there was collusion between Hillchaser and Laverde and they both should be charged.....or perhaps Hillchaser is Laverde. We need an investigation to get to the bottom of this!

Fakedyn Injurage

Obvious market manipulation. People will loose big time over this. Will be known as the great Panic Market crash of 2017.

Needs a Senate Inquiry.

Come on, we all know there is an article coming in March that says, “laverde got injured in January, we took the conservative approach hoping it would heal if we managed his loads, but it didn’t heal so he’s going in for an op to clean the area up”. Bookmark it.