#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

I feel like we’ve been here before…

3 Likes

Shame on you all. You just wait untill he is fit and firing and over these unortunate injuries. Mark my words.

It is unfortunate, to say the least. But it isn’t a disaster. He will be back, and the decision to surgically repair the ankle means he should be fine in the long term.
All the injuries to date have just delayed his development, but he looks the goods. Even the little bits in the this preseason reinforce the belief that he will be a very good player for us.
He will still be cherry ripe when our time comes.

You could have just said β€œI wish we’d traded him” like some doofus said.

1 Like

HTF do you reply and get the post you are replying to to show up.
When I reply it just registers as a new post.

Select the text you want to quote first. Then hit either the floating button that appears, or any of the normal reply buttons at the bottom of each post. Curiously, you don’t need to hit the reply button of THAT post.

You highlight the text you want to quote, click on the quote thing when it comes up and you are good to go.

Still don’t.

Hopefully he can get his rehab right and make a difference later in the season.

Get him fit for the finals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Far canal …

I’ve gotta stop teasing; first I get you with the β€œgood” instant coffee bait and now the trade bait.

IT BEGINS

2 Likes

This sucks.

It continues.

2 Likes
8 Likes

never got a full preseason.

ever.

I think this is a chance for Redman to take his opportunity to play Laverdes half forward role.

2 Likes

We should have given him Winderlich’s number.

1 Like

I guess I am most concerned about the peculiar nature of the injury. Just hope it isn’t one of those career threatening types. Would really like for someone who has some experience or knowledge of the injury to provide some insight. Hopefully it isn’t likely to be an ongoing issue.

Stewart is the replacement for mine, Seems to be able to kick straight and fairly mobile for a big bloke.