#15 Jayden Laverde - ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐• (Part 1)

MRIs are not cheap

Ruptured ankle ligaments can be slow healing - Laverde will do well to come back in 12 weeks.

No dude, AFL clubs MRI freaking everything. Theyโ€™ll diagnose things as best they can first, then MRI to double check.
But an MRI is not some magic machine that tells you everythingโ€ฆ frequently, things do not show up on MRI that are there, frequently things show up on MRI that are not there, and frequently things are not spotted or difficult to see by those reviewing the MRI. The last of which is least likely in an AFL environment as multiple sets of very experienced eyes will be going over every image with a fine toothed comb.

2 Likes

jake brady 10, spinning mad tunes and selling medical equipment near you.

5 Likes

He funds his enterprise by taking the kidneys of those that pass out at his sets.

6 Likes

And here I was thinking he just sold pingaz.

Probably does that, tooโ€ฆ:grin:

3 Likes

And they are full time magnets - so they have to be in a metal walled room, and you canโ€™t have anyone with pacemakers near them.

The logistics of putting a new one in an existing hospital is fascinating.

Source: Friend is currently refurbishing and extending hospitals for a living.

5 Likes

Rotten luck with injuries hampering his career to date. Cannot wait to see him back and ripping them a new one.

image of heart being ripped out of someoneโ€™s chest as they walk past a carelessly left-open doorโ€ฆ

6 Likes

i think more magnets is the key to the clubs success.

make it happen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Met an American guy at Golden Plains whose name was โ€˜Charlie Pingโ€™. Born to be a festival-goer with that name.

5 Likes

Yeah totally, and youโ€™re my #1 buyer

See, I would have though โ€˜submarine sonar operatorโ€™. Iโ€™m too naive.

Absolutely! They actually take a couple of days to turn off and on. When transferring to a new hospital (like in say, Bendigo) they take so much effort to transport, that they usually buy a new one for the new hospital, so they donโ€™t go without an MRI machine for about a week. (also the old machine was getting outdated)

And the strength of the magnets canโ€™t be underestimated-In recent years a Doctor was almost decapitated because he ran into a MRI room with his stethoscope around his neck whilst responding to an emergency call.

But we should really get back on topic. Laverde primarily at HFF for me. Hoping he comes back before the bye.

3 Likes

On the plus side, you wouldnโ€™t need too much rigging transporting them on a truck.

Used him for the machines that go ping in the hospital scene of Meaning of Life.

3 Likes

Big discounts if you buy in bulkโ€ฆ

Watch the Black Mirror episode, Hated in the Nation.

Which coincidently could become real,thanks to Japanese nano elctro magickery

1 Like

Remind me which that is.

Ivan, if you are asking about the Black Mirror episode, it is the last episode of the latest Netflix series.