#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Prefer him over Langford and hope he gets his body right.

2 Likes

plz

But yes Laverde is Best 22 when fit and available for mine. Screw form. He doesn’t belong in the VFL.

Really? I think he’s a good player, but Langford has him covered in just about every area apart from short distance speed.

The biggest issue with Laverde (injures aside), is that he is not clean below his knees. For that reason, I don’t see a future for him in the midfield.

I reckon his skill set is best suited to a lead-up forward role. He’s got safe hands overhead, good pace off the mark and is a good kick for goal.

1 Like

reckon you’re splitting hairs comparing the two. For mine the only significant advantage Langford has over Laverde is one of continuity of football. Laverde, through no fault of his own, has struggled to link more than ~10 senior games together in a row. Where as Langford through the benefit of playing all last year has probably just gone ahead of him on development.

2 Likes

Haircut.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen this just yet personally. Not sure he’s had much of a crack at it yet. I like his strength and ability to get the hands free and dish off a la Hooker.

2 Likes

Pls oh no

Lav VS Lang

Can confirm LAV is A grade garbage below his knees. He doesn’t bend over and if he wants to be a mid he needs to fix this. Also he doesn’t have a midfield tank and doubt with all his injuries he has been able to improve this much.

I also see him as a half forward.

I still love him though.

Excited face?

wtf?

hes not garbage, nowhere near elite. but not garbage.

5 Likes

I’ve hardly seen him collect the ball cleanly below his knees. Ever,

I’d suggest you’re not watching then.

1 Like

Watching what he barely played last year

Need this bloke back, stat.

Reckon he provides a decent option up forward, and lovely kick for goal.

3 Likes

But have you ever seen him drink while I’m talking?

Actually, also yes.

Is Jayden laverde! is he in the same mold as Jason Winderlich, who played 110 games over 10 years

Habib pls

6 Likes

DELIST

Lav > Langford

3 Likes