#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

now that’s funny.

2 Likes

ps. ffs lav.

What’s next, a long term hair follicle injury?

Kids a gun, fark me we need him in the side and developing.

Tell ya what - when he does eventually make it back in, I hope we give him at least 10 games straight.

2 Likes

Poor bugger can’t last 10 games

No more preseason country games against Geelong for Jayden I say.

2 Likes

What, without a rest!?

2 Likes

And the 2016 Country Game too :sob:

So about the same time Pears will be ready.

3 Likes

You mean Ambrose…

1 Like

I loaded up all my panic dollars (hypothetical, not the official blitz game) on Laverde in the pre season.

My portfolio looks strong :frowning:

4 Likes

This. He’s done.

1 Like

I have a bad feeling about this.

This year I’ve actually been through a similar experience as LAV. I did a pre-season, and then broke my foot around the same time as he did. I just got out of my boot about a week ago, and while the bone is strong, my foot muscles are weak-as (due to not doing any work while the boot was on). I’m barely able to jog, and I can fully understand why it will take until round 15 before he is anywhere near fitness.

In the injury report LAV was walking a bit unco (just like I am), and so it will take careful managing not to injure another part of himself while his body strength is all asymmetrical. Can’t push too hard too soon. I reckon he has every chance of getting back into the side, but would be very surprised if he gets back to playing his best footy before finals. (Remember when β€œTired tommy” TBell came back after ankle surgery?)

4 Likes

Just work on your guns then LAV

2 Likes

I suspect that’s the very first thought a lot of blitzers have each day as they awaken!!

3 Likes

Hope he’s doing upper body every day.

So he can get stress fractures in his feet when he comes back

I hate it when I laugh at things that really should not be funny …

2 Likes