#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Luv the Lav

Liv,. Luv,. LAV!

1 Like

I would pick LAV ahead of Langford any day of the week. Langford doesn’t have mongrel in him. LAV just needs a good run with injuries.

4 Likes

Laverde is a brute with great skills and a powerful engine. He’s basically exactly what we need.

1 Like

Wait 'til you see the new & improved Kang when he comes back up, … they’ll be on a par I reckon.

Maybe I should stop comparing Langford to Fyfe!

1 Like

It’s a pipe dream.

1 Like

I agree, his trip to China has done wonders for him.

Good 'ole Kang.

1 Like

Only just got out of his boot 2 weeks ago, Now just gotta get him right.

2 Likes

Reckon Laverde struggles at times with ground balls - His lateral movement is OK,though far from elite.

He’s ok to play golf though :wink:

1 Like

I think that his absence has made the heart grow fonder.
He has some promise but that is it and that was before his run of injuries. I still think that he can come back and be a good player but it’s no certainty.

1 Like

Yep. He’s whistling Dixie.

1 Like

On the contrary, people keep saying this, but I actually really rated almost all of his performances, reckon he has a β– β– β– β–  ton of tools and think he should be fast tracked into the seniors, fitness permitting.

He’s no second coming but he can fkn play IMO. Just hope he hasn’t missed too much footy.

1 Like

R15 return, be lucky to play seniors this year.

If he can show any form and fitness I think he could break into the team, he is a bluddy hard match up for the opposition, the type of player the opposition wouldn’t want to let off the leash because there are too many ways he can do damage. Strength, leap and speed are pretty good weapons. I reckon he could knock Stewart out of the side if he gets back near to where he was.

However if Francis or Begley start to realise their potential, that is another matter.

I agree. He was my 1st pick from that draft.

Expected to return for the 2nd game after the bye.

1 Like

Just had his 21st party tooπŸ˜‰

2 Likes

What does everybody think about putting Lav on the HBF when he returns?

He has size, pace, marking, great long kick and the straight line running might help his return.

It would also solve our need for another fast HBF and let us concentrate on adding to the midfield.