#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

If only we picked Viola-rainbow and Boeorkhurst

6 Likes

Why, he was struggling preseason and is coming off a long term injury. Are you trying to destroy the kid?

Who is this Laverday you all speak of?

Pre season. Why do you hate LAV so much?

BRING
HIM
IN

Laverde will need some VFL time and depending on seniors and form could come in last 2-3 games which would be a basis for next year. Redman i would hope can really get going as he is a talent - but how do you fit them in alonside brown , ambrose and so on

You rate redman as a talent but not lav?

fmd.

5 Likes

please- laverde i would expect to come in period

Redman is a talent not in Laverdes class but he is a talent BUT Needs to get his β– β– β– β–  together this year

1 Like

Laverde will be quality, and you can all shut your fkn mouths.

15 Likes

Laverde is quality no question at all

I dont think that anyone one is questioning Laverdes got talent.

Its just whether he’s going to have enough time this year to get match fit and break his way back into the side.

2 Likes

He’ll be the saviour until then… after that he’ll be trade bait like the rest of them.

5 Likes

He should in time become a more than handy tall midfielder I would think.

7 Likes

Unfortunately their is a lot of truth to that.

We build them up and compare them to the stars of the comp. When they dont reach those heights we expect that we can package them up with a second rounder to get the star we were comparing them to In the first placeπŸ˜„

5 Likes

That 's the first time I have seen that highlights tape of Laverde playing for Vic Metro in the U18 Championships. I can see where the Lav as a midfielder hopes are coming from. He looked sensational on that tape (admittedly highlights)

Oh cmon … fit and firing and we’re guaranteed finals … surely

1 Like

See our midfield has been so underwhelming for so long that anyone thats better than β– β– β– β–  is suddenly a β€˜saviour’ and gets sarcastically called a saviour.

2 Likes

Hate? I don’t. I just happen to more fond of unbiased and considered thought where possible.

… and yet you hang around here??? Have you given that decision much unbiased and considered thought? :grin:

3 Likes

well played.

1 Like