#15 Jayden Laverde - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

The club doesn’t seem to think so judging by the roles they are being developed in.

But what do you think. we’ve got enough ‘the club thinks’ mouth pieces around here.

Is where I trot out my “for a midfielder, he does a very good impression of a leading leaping forward” line?

LAV will never be truly happy unless he’s getting a stack of one-twos on the wing.

1 Like

I’ll be truly happy if he’s getting a stack of one-twos on the wing. That would mean he’s fit and firing and midfielding. And it would mean we’re out numbing the contest and breaking lines through the midfield, which with our forward set up being so dangerous, results in scores of 120plus.

1 Like

I’ve given my thoughts above. I agree with the club in this instance. Langford mid, Laverde forward.

LAV plays where LAV wants to play.

3 Likes

He comes in for someone if form continues to warrant it, but on form that aint Stewart. I’d happly have more players averaging 1.5 goals a game, and lets not forget he is mobile and it is hard to keep 3 talls (two mobile) plus TB on the leash. Personally I see Green in trouble (maybe big boi) or as replacement at HF-ish next year when Darcy ‘Parish’ Parish goes in the guts at the expense of one of the elder statesmen.

2 Likes

BRING. HIM. IN.

Straight swap for green.

6 Likes

Plays the LAV role.

1 Like

[quote=“tinhillterror, post:3896, topic:2085, full:true”]
Straight swap for green.
[/quote]can definitely see it happening if Green’s hammies are a concern.

hype hype hype hype hype hype

1 Like

Boy oh boy oh LAV!

UNLEASH THE LAV…NOW!

Woosh loves like for like changes. Lav for green ain’t one.

4 Likes

Same colour.

14 Likes

Who’s like LAV?

3 Likes

Having a forward line consisting of Daniher, Hooker, Stewart, Laverde and two smalls (Tippa and Fantasia) is an interesting mix. One that I’d be intrigued to see but it may just be unbalancing things a little.

The only comparable structure to that going around is the Crows forward line and they go ok. Just a question of whether our talls have the same mobility as theirs to make it possible to not let the ball out easily.

Hooker- Walker
Daniher- Jenkins
Stewart- McGovern
Laverde- Lynch

Betts- Tippa
Cameron- Fantasia

3 Likes

I think lav is smart enough and disciplined enough to make it work.

He is certainly making selection tough.

He did looked spent at the end of the game, I wouldn’t be surprised if he has another in the twos to help build his fitness.

1 Like