#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Apparently we had him around 5ish too.

There was talk Collingwood would take him at 5 but took De Goey.

1 Like

KEILOR

1 Like

Dont get me wrong i think his hands below his knees are brilliant for his body size/type
I just doubt that he is as good at ground level as the guys 2 foot closer to it

green has arms as proportionately short as rich.

1 Like

Thats the sort of bedtime story that helps me sleep well.
Thankyou.

2 Likes

To have Hooker, Verde, Danniher, Bellcho, Raz and Walla is some very hard strong contested marking targets to cover. I would not rate any of these players to lose a 1 on 1, or to even break even, they’d win, and there would be goals.

1 Like

I think with Lav and to some extent Lang you have to take into account that our hf line is rotating through centre bounces. So while you may have them in the forwardline on form, would they still be the right fit if Jobe, Hepps etc are resting down there and raz and Walla are in the centre.

I’m not saying it wouldn’t but the dynamic would change a fair bit

LAV

3 Likes

You’d probably find that Green and Laverde’s hands are roughly the same distance from the ground as each other.

2 Likes

LAV will definitely be one of the midfield rotation guys that spends more time forward than on the bench…really liked his game…just dangerous

1 Like

I actually think Bevo has got the Stringer role wrong. He should be playing far more midfield minutes.

Thats how i view Laverde too. Plenty of midfield ability imo.

7 Likes

Who kicks 6.3 on his first full game return from injury

Thank god some else noticed this also. He’s like a Tyrannosaurus rex with those little things.

LAV

He most certainly can be a mid. Can see him 0laying a similar role to fyfe but be much more dominant in the fwd line.

Yes alot of clubs had him top 5 even top 10. Throughout the whole year that didn’t change and it was unreal he was sitting there at our pick.

2 Likes

One of those situations where do you go the best player or the ones you started targeting for your needs based on players available outside top 10.

Also green is expected to miss a few weeks. Lav for green possibly?

Leave Stewart IN.

1 Like