#15 Jayden Laverde - 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝓛𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Is this going to turn into another dance/club hits of the 90s thread as well? Please?

5 Likes

NO MATTER WHAT I SAY OR DO
SO IN LAV WITH LAV

Windigo?

Haha, that was a creepy tune. My cousin had that record and used to sneak it on the player at family Christmas parties.

Pickett would be on thin ice.

Really looking forward to watching him tomorrow will be interesting see what effect (if any) it has on our overall forwardline. Hopefully they see plenty of quality entries.

Riding the Vojo Rainbow.

Taking spekkies and missing goals till the early morn

LAV is the most hyped player since johns I reckon

2 Likes

Blitz = eugenics racists.

1 Like

LAV’s only a distraction, wait until BIG BOI comes in. Hype overdrive!

1 Like

At least, Lav has shown something to be hyped about…

1 Like

I’d reckon kicking 4 goals in your first afl appearance is worth being hyped about. And I’ve seen him play some pretty good vfl footy too, for a first year player, he looks good imo.

I understand the hysteria around him is over the top but that’s part of the fun…but your kinda going out of your way to make out he’s not much chop. I think he’d be ready for a debut, more so the fact I think we need to blood another 1-2 kids to give them a taste before the seasons out, of what being a AFL player is like, to drive their motivation and hunger up for next year

1 Like

I’m excited about his debut too, actually. I think (hope) he’ll become a big-bodied, goal-kicking inside/outside mid of the Wines ilk.
However…
those 4 goals were in a practice match.
And he needs a bit time to learn the craft, imo. I have absolutely nothing against the lad. I want all our players to make it. His hype, at this point, is based around some childish innuendo about his ■■■■■.

1 Like

If that last sentence is what you think. Lol.

3 Likes

I do/did haha…am I wrong?

More about the fact he was 100kgs and called fridge. And BIG BOY MCEVOY.

1 Like

Well there ya go.
Next you’re going to tell me that the comments about JoeDan, the nickname ‘stallion’, or ‘horse’ have nothing to do with genitalia!

Nah that’s stallion being fuckes.