#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Looked a mile off. I’d rather Green.

2 Likes

LAV!

13 Likes

Green was goalless in 3 of his last 5 games. If Laverde plays like that again next week then I’d assume people will be wanting him dropped.

Green can’t make that tackle or ride that bump.

Got negative points today. He should get another game, but this is his third year and he needs to start producing. So far he’s done zero at senior level.

2 Likes

Needs to stay in, will come once he gets a solid run

1 Like

If his name was Langford he would be flamed.

Needs to play infront.
Needs to realise it’s afl not vfl.

1 Like

Don’t rate him, strong body, but no special skills, kind of like a solid B at best

1 Like

You guys are farking insane.
IT’S HIS FIRST GAME BACK!!!
fmd

25 Likes

More like Langers

He’s going to need some time. He’s just got back and it’s not like he is even that experienced in the first place.

Having said that, it wasn’t a great game for sure.

1 Like

it’s his first game back after kicking a back of 6 against a second string vfl side.

He should not have been picked in the first place. He’ll come good IMO, but he was not ready, and again the reasoning behind picking him was flawed and it showed.

1 Like

Who was your choice to come in?

I think he wanted Green to play injured.

1 Like

i didn’t see him lose many contests.
Stays in
Good hit on McDonald
Good tackle which resulted in a Stewart goal.

I would pay good money to see a sit-down discussion between the Worsfold and some forum members.

2 Likes

First game for the year, in an Essington side, I think we’ll let him off the hook. Give him at least a few.

2 Likes

With Woosha demonstrating some of that on-field aggression he was famed for.

1 Like

Ist game back so shouldn’t expect much. He was crap though. Much prefer Green with his speed. Forward line too slow playing 3 talls and Lav

2 Likes

The old adage β€œwill be better for the run” rings true here. Some good tackles and defensive pressure up forward.

4 Likes