#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

11 touches and a behind. Pretty uninspiring but he’s played 20 games and coming off a bad injury.

First game back, struggled with the pace big time. He has played very little footy though, and I thought he was very lucky to get a game. In any case if you give the kid a game, you probably should play him again next week.

He’s been given a taste. He needs to go back to the VFL to workon what he wasn’t able to do today, like multiple efforts and gut running.
They did the same to tbell before bringing him back in when he was really ready to go.

Favorite moment was when Nth guy tried to bump him, … and broke himself, while the Stainless Lav just wandered off.

1 Like

But you are a β– β– β– β–  poor judge, and live in rugby land

And I reckon for the first senior for a very long time, he did ok

1 Like

Better for the run, he will be fine next week. Unless B3 kicks 6 and takes his spot.

meh
but give him another go next week.

He is the last player I’d be looking to criticize today. He looked at Vfl pace in a crap AFL game. But he looked like he wanted to take the game on and I take that as a good sign going forward.

Nah, just filmed and published.

Wasn’t expecting all that much first up so overall i’m not bothered by his game but he would want to stop missing handballs under minimal pressure to team mates about 3 ft away

If like to see him moved up the ground, he’d make a good inside mid I reckon

2 Likes

I want Green’s contract extended pronto.

5 Likes

What? He got caught every time he had the ball today.

Yep, hope so.
Still its Kinda funny watching the LaVerde hype merchants / Green and Langford hanging jury cop a bit of their own medicine.

Seriously the forward line is quite different with him in it.
We need to adjust how we play, particularly entries, if La Verde stays in.
We did when Stewart came in, so I hope we can again.
Something for Skipworth and the gang to work on before next week.

I though he was fairly ordinary and seemed a mile off the pace. However it is his first game back for ages and deserves a bit of leeway. Another game or two to see how he shapes up.

2 Likes

That and the fact he has never really shown the ability to win the ball around contests and dish it off. But he’s big and strong, so inside mid it is.

Have a look at him next week and if it’s the same, into the cannon to the vfl he goes for green

I really rate him but he was our worst today.

1 Like

Got through unscathed in a victory, will take that.

2 Likes

Wow, way to play the man and not the argument. Not very nice at all.

I’m pretty sure he is taking the β– β– β– β– 

1 Like