#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

The green = green. 100+ games vs 19

No doubt you emphatically told the whole world he should not have been picked before the game ???

This thread is fkd

6 Likes

I saw intent from lav. Spoiled by teammates too.

STINKER!

likrfjhgoirjtshtyr

1 Like

Made a great run down tackle that resulted in a goal that Goddard almost stuffed up. I think giving him another few weeks to get into the feel for it is more than fair.

6 Likes

Lav is a strong body- saw it a few times including that big tackle deep forward. Give him a week or two - he can add a lot.

I did !!!

I said multiple times that a 6 goal game was good, but to keep it in context that it was, against a lower, out of form vfl side.

1 Like

Did a few handy things on the side, like protecting TIPPA during the mark of the high ball at the Fletcher end.

2 Likes

100% agree. He’s going to take some time. In my opinion he completes our forward line by giving ground level aggressiveness, speed and marking.

2 Likes

That’s a far cry from emphatically telling us all he should never have been picked by Woosha. Surely?

Woosh has been generally good in giving players from VFL a couple of games when they get selected in the seniors.

Lav should get a game next week. Really hope he puts in a big game. Start of the year I really wanted Langford, Laverde and Francis to play majority of the games. Really been mad Lav was struck by injury.

If he gets dropped it will be hard to get picked again for the rest of the year.

He has at least another week before Green returns to see what he can do. It’s obviously best available 22 time so he needs to offer something more than Green to hold his spot.

Watched the replay this arvo. His play of the day was deep in the fwd line, he put in 2 big chase efforts which and put enough pressure on to result in a goal. Enough for me to see that the kid has some serious pace.

1 Like

http://makeagif.com/i/R95iL8

4 Likes

One more week.

Was just making a gif of this.

1 Like

Damn right

1 Like

Have you got it the right way around?

1 Like