#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

I agree that he was brought in too early, but he started showing promising signs in the 2nd half. I’d be keeping him in now and hoping he can build on that 2nd half, a couple others I would drop before him after tonight anyway

Truck

3 Likes

Reminds me of McPhee in so many ways.

Decision making is one of them.

2 Likes

Lav can play but you can chalk this up as another year lost to injury for him.

2018 going to be hugely important.

He’s Langford WITH intensity.

He’ll be better for that run, there were a few scania moments though.

1 Like

Really?I can honestly say I can’t remember a single thing he did in the 8 or so games he got at the back end of the year

1 Like

You reckon Lav over Begley is the selection decision to constantly bang on about?

That’s the one?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure i did it in the myers thread too, It’s not the biggest or only one, yes it’s just another poor decision in an ever expanding list of them by selection committee.

It was barely a poor decision. Begley likely would have produced pretty similar. Either way, it’s games into a kid who needs it.

I honestly don’t get your issue.

The issue is the same as it always has been.

One minute people are saying we are playing too many old plodders and the next you want to drop a young player for another young player. FFS we should be playing them both! Fridge in for Howlet not Lav. Lav won’t adjust to AFL wallowing in the twos.

2 Likes

I thought he was a bit better last night compared to his previous games. We need to persist.

Begley is 10x the player Lav is.

1 Like

Leave him in now, finals are done better for him to play.

Agree with this, there were a couple of times last night he should of pinned the ears back and went f or goal, he’ll be okay when he gets his swagger bac k.

1 Like

Only seen Begley a couple times (was good), so have only posts on here to go by.

I know Laverde returned from a bad injury, reckon he should of played more games in the VFL, don’t reckon he was ready for an upgrade, so with that, hoping he goes back to the VFL and someone else gets an opportunity (like Begley).

I don’t want to see Laverde in the seniors again til 2018.

1 Like

lol

3 Likes

That’s good news.

3 Likes

Criminally overrated.
Still has value
Would trade for a good mid

1 Like

First of all, this club is allergic to good mids let alone trading for one and second of all, this bloke has had his entire season ruined by injury in a year where the team has been β€œinconsistent” (that’s being generous) at best.

He will get to the player we all expect him to be, just not this season.

3 Likes