"EFC Listens"

If they answer with,

"thats a really great great question"

Your knackered.

Buy a ■■■■■■ coffee machine FFS! The supplements saga revealed our biggest weakness in business dealings!

I named my first son Ben.

My wife got a custom made "Ben Control" t-shirt.

Stop. Collaborate. and LISTEN

Dank is back with a brand new injection

Weapon will grab a hold of you tightly

Did anyone else get a call saying thanks for being a member through the tough year?

It's ok, mummy will be along to tuck you in soon.
It was a serious question... I got a call.
It was like an informal survey in a way, the lady was just having a chat, asking things like what was my favourite game of the year, if I cheered loud, how many games I went to etc.
just thought this could be part of them 'listening'

Having a quick look at the 2014 membership packs on my phone. It’s hard to tell as the image is some sort of vector graphic, but I think the fridge magnet is going to be of superior quality.

I wanna be game day coach for a day!

Having a quick look at the 2014 membership packs on my phone. It's hard to tell as the image is some sort of vector graphic, but I think the fridge magnet is going to be of superior quality.

i fear for my car sticker this year.

again.

It also appears the bomber magazine is no more

Down in the dungeon daily and nightly

will it ever stop?

will it ever stop?

Yo, I don't know

Tell you who does... Ca-ro

To the extreme, fills the Age with a scandal

lights up a page but sows more than she can handle.

more tarter sauce for the lunchroom

Let them have their tartare sauce.

Next year looms as a very big year for the club, playing group has united after this year but the club needs to respond and reward the playing group with on field success that they have earnt this season.

EFC is leaving no " room for error " for next season and it's good to see them asking the fans on their opinions, repaying the faith,

Did anyone else get a call saying thanks for being a member through the tough year?

From the AFL (I had an AFL membership, unsure whether to continue it or not)? Yes, yes I did. They are very good at looking after their members.

From Essendon? No. No I did not. I've not had much of a response about anything, nor any sign that they're taking any notice at all.

I'd love to believe this club learns it's lessons. I'd love to think they're not slack, arrogant and lazy; and wants to give somewhere near as much as it takes. It's hard when I know Footscray and Hawthorn and Collingwood members and I'm an AFL member and I know they are all a lot better at what they do.

The **** thing about these club things is when dickheads get ***** about the club trying to do a good thing.

The **** thing is when, contrary to what's happened the last 10 years or so, people assume the club is going to actually do anything when they launch a new PR thing that says they might.

Little gets a period of grace, no doubt. Particularly given the... difficult situation he inherited. But I'm speaking my mind. We've had a succession of presidents who've appeared a lot better than their predecessors, but none have actually gotten us any closer to the opposition - in a myriad of areas.

No more apples in the vending machine please.

From the AFL (I had an AFL membership, unsure whether to continue it or not)? Yes, yes I did. They are very good at looking after their members.

From Essendon? No. No I did not. I've not had much of a response about anything, nor any sign that they're taking any notice at all.

I'd love to believe this club learns it's lessons. I'd love to think they're not slack, arrogant and lazy; and wants to give somewhere near as much as it takes. It's hard when I know Footscray and Hawthorn and Collingwood members and I'm an AFL member and I know they are all a lot better at what they do.

i didn't get a call from the club but i did get a lovely letter letting me know that my membership renewal was going to automatically include a voluntary donation to Flight Plan which I can opt out of if i want to.

Seriously, is now the time to be asking members to "opt out" of "voluntary" donations.Farken sh*thouse IMO.

I have already donated to FP through here and i may have done it again but they have ■■■■■■ me off with the way they have gone about it.

Coming on the back of getting rid of general admission memberships a few years ago only to reintroducing them last season at a heavily inflated price, I just don't know how much the club really thinks about its relationships with its members.

They can deliver all the platitudes in the world but actions speak louder than words and after the year the fans have endured (not to in anyway compare that to what officials and players have endured) i would have thought it was high time the club gave the membership base a little bit back rather than putting out one hand expectantly while holding the other behind their backs with their fingers crossed.

mildly disgruntled i have to say.

i didn't get a call from the club but i did get a lovely letter letting me know that my membership renewal was going to automatically include a voluntary donation to Flight Plan which I can opt out of if i want to.

Seriously, is now the time to be asking members to "opt out" of "voluntary" donations.Farken sh*thouse IMO.

I have already donated to FP through here and i may have done it again but they have ■■■■■■ me off with the way they have gone about it.

Coming on the back of getting rid of general admission memberships a few years ago only to reintroducing them last season at a heavily inflated price, I just don't know how much the club really thinks about its relationships with its members.

They can deliver all the platitudes in the world but actions speak louder than words and after the year the fans have endured (not to in anyway compare that to what officials and players have endured) i would have thought it was high time the club gave the membership base a little bit back rather than putting out one hand expectantly while holding the other behind their backs with their fingers crossed.

mildly disgruntled i have to say.

They're really doing that? ■■■■ me...