#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Needs the mother of all pre seasons.

1 Like

He’s been serviceable depth when he’s played. The question is whether he can make himself more than serviceable depth.

Hopefully it clicks and he makes it happen

It’s a long shot.

2 Likes

I’m sure that’s his plan. It’s not my expectation that he will though because the amount he’s going to have to improve can only be calculated by a nuclear physicist.

If he does though good on him and it’ll be exciting to watch.

Brendan Ah Chee may get delisted from WC. Possibly worth a look.

Finished behind Jerrett, Zerk-Thatcher and Draper in the VFL best and fairest.
I don’t know how far behind, I could only find the top five.

Shouldn’t be on the list because there’s…just…dozens of players who are either better now or have better upside.
As was the case last year.

2 Likes

FWIW it also makes the decision to keep Jerrett last year even more ridiculous. We still have easy delistings if we so chose to make those choices.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

I got him a goat.

2 Likes

LONGY

1 Like

He looks like a Goat

The article on the AFL site has Long as out of contract.

Inside rather than outside and had time at two clubs already.

Isn’t his little bro still at the Suns? Would be a better fit for them I’d of thought.

I doubt anyone would pick him up.

Sure that’s not out of contact, Jake is sick to death of hearing about it.

1 Like

Yeah, I have no idea.

The club has always been a bit secretive when it comes to Jakes contracts though in the past.

There is still confusion from some over whether he’s on the main list or not.

tbf though, that’s nothing to do with the club, they made it clear, people just don’t pay attention.

They made it clear when his contract was renewed last year, but they’ve never updated the website to move him from the rookie list to the main list, so it is the club’s fault for causing confusion.

1 Like

Actually, that isn’t the club website it’s the AFL’s.

1 Like