#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Post it Ben, post the gun show.

1 Like

You have always been a bad judge who Plays favourites.

1 Like

Yes

(I mean why not think it could? What is the value in not. I assume the club sees something)

13 Likes

Were they quality games?

Not really, I remember being surprised he got picked ahead of a few others when he got his shot, he was a Ringwood boy and his mum was friends with my Nana so I remeber being happy when he got his gig finally.

1 Like

You would think a guy who has been at an afl club as long as he has would be a lot stronger than he is

Bar jerret the most obvious delisting for some time. Yet we keep him on.

Would rather go with some unknown kid who might make it , than a guy who has shown he isn’t capable of playing good footy consistently

We obviously either don’t have the draft picks or don’t want to draft in the 24th round if we delist him. He might have got moved on if we managed to pick up another one of our trade targets.

mumford type sniffing.

1 Like

put a line through him then

2 Likes

Genuinely shocked he’s been offered another year. As I was last year with Jacko. How did that turn out again?

1 Like

appropriate username is appropriate

2 Likes

Is it official… Haven’t seen anything on the EFC site. If Jake has got another year then congratulations to him… Good luck for 2019.

4 Likes

Jake’s been a bit lucky, I’d say. Another year? He must have potential that I haven’t seen. Good luck to him; I hope he makes it. I do have my doubts…

1 Like

Confirmed re-signed

1 Like

Unsure why he gets another gig, we have seen what he is capable of and he wont be an afl player IMO. Move on and find something else.

Anyway, I wish him luck and will cheer him on either way.

2 Likes

7 Likes

L O N G Y
O
N
G
Y

5 Likes

Indeed. They’ve re-signed him so hope he does well.

7 Likes