#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Unless you got delisted this year, you’re not a DFA.

I think that rule changes for next year.

The young man gets another opportunity and good luck to him. The few opportunities he has been afforded at senior level he hasn’t looked out of his league and I thought he looked better than Colyer this year. The club clearly see some significant upside.

3 Likes

I’ll have some of that too,

Well I hope he justifies the faith shown in him.

The only faith shown in him is that they think he is maybe more reliable next year than a kid taken at pick 3487. Don’t expect much more than he’s delivered so far and you won’t be disappointed.

6 Likes

Not sure if you are taking the pizz, but Joe’s confidence and energy can be infectious, and if you look back to his debut in 2016 he shared a lot of joy with Joe when he help set up a few goals and played a decent game. Again after not being a huge stand out in the VFL.

6 Likes

Massively lucky to still be on the list, becuase he hasn’t earned that extension through performances

3 Likes

I think thats his real hair

17 Likes

Yeah, buddy.

1 Like

Maybe they think he has a good pedigree but is a late developer. I hope so.

2 Likes

Unless he does well, 2019 would have to be his last season with us. Surely.

2 Likes

meh I tried

1 Like

Very stretchy.

Will made it clear that he wanted to be a one club player and that if he wasn’t playing for the Hawks then he would prefer to move on to the next chapter in his life,” Hawthorn general manager of football Graham Wright said. “So we sacked him.”

7 Likes

Good family club which family is that again? The Clarkson family.

1 Like

Great photo- the smiles, the "Fletcher"end, the mystery underarm. If you are relying on just being inspired by JD, then that puts Jake no further ahead or behind anyone else. If you are saying that Jake and Joe share a bond, through JHA or otherwise, that improves Jake’s game to the point of justifying his retention, I think you need to be careful your clutches don’t get strawburn.

Hawthorn fans have been calling for him to go for years.

The Manson family?

2 Likes

So does jakey!

Kinda