#34 Jake Long - you’re cut, so long

Spot on, only a handful of clubs see the benefit that proper support provides.

Ironic, you think you’re just taking the ■■■■ out of me but your only illustrating how redundant your thinking is.

Mason will be drafted because of his name as well, Hope it turns out better for him.

I doubt they will draft him because his name is Mason.

7 Likes

Free Mason!!!

7 Likes

Never seen someone with two trades for names.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t have been surprised if Ken had a goat tethered in the backyard and an apron somewhere.

1 Like

Which keyboard hero changed the thread title?

1 Like

Can only be the poster who started the thread or a mod.

Not sure who, but pretty sure they’re a flog.

1 Like

And still waiting.

I don’t have a point. Other than pointing out your silly cheerleading, when it comes to most of the the indig kids.

1 Like

So am I a hero or a flog?

pretty disgraceful

FLOG

To be fair, I haven’t said “Fire” yet.

What’s that got to do with what I wrote?

1 Like

We have actually been on the front foot in this area in relation to the rest of the league, but the league is behind the 8 ball a long way compared to other professional sports globally. Collingwood works across their recruiting and welfare team.

With that being said 4 the top 5 clubs right now have a full time sports psychologist. List time I checked we didn’t.

That can’t be a coincidence

1 Like

I’m taking about how players were supported when the Abletts were at Geelong. I was assuming that was who you were talking about?

Geelongs support group probably could have got a few more years out of Nathan than their predecessors

I don’t watch a lot of VFL, but I did watch the last 2 weeks on Tele and have thought Long has looked pretty good and reasonably hard at the contest.
Why 6th best someone asked, and why not hind.
Well he had 9th most effective kicks (hind did have 2 more), (in all the following he was ahead of hind):
=5th most effective handballs, = 2nd most contested marks (admittedly only 2 but only one player had more) and =4th most tackles.
Hind had a couple more handball receives and a few more ineffective kicks.
6th best seems fair.
I’d be ok if they kept him on. I’d be ok if they delisted him.

1 Like

38 new posts, I was worried he had been delisted.

1 Like